Chapter Three

*What the fuck just happened*

Brittany POV

We went into a large room. It had a flat screen tv, walk in closet with clothes in it, a king size bed, instruments, and it's own bathroom. It was bigger than mine. "This is your room. Get washed up I'll be back in ten minutes with clothes that you have to wear. Do you need anything before I leave?" She said cheerfully. "Am I really not going to be leave?" I said sitting on the edge of the bed looking at her. "I wouldn't say you will never be able to leave. He just got to make sure you won't leave or try anything when you're out." She said smiling.

"He's really a good person when you get to know him. I know he takes people but he has a good heart. He only gets young ones so he always gets permission from their parents or guardian." "Permission from parents?" I asked confused. " My mom died of cancer two months ago and I'm the only child; I'm pretty sure she wouldn't give anyone permission to take me." "What about your dad? Where is he?" She asked. "My dad left when I was 15 when he found out my mom had cancer a few years. I haven't heard from him ever since."

"I'm sorry. What kind of cancer did she have If you don't mind me asking?" "Astrocytomas. It's a type of brain cancer." "I'm so sorry." She said hugging me. "It's okay. I was mad at her because she knew for awhile she had cancer and ain't do nothing about it nor did she tell me. I was watching her die and I ain't even know til it was too late." My eyes started to water. "Your mom loved you she might've not told you because she ain't want you worry about her. And maybe she did try to do something but it just wasn't working."

"You're right thank you." "You're welcome. We ain't fully meet, I'm Julie." She said holding her hand out. "Brittany. Nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand. "Don't worry it'll get better. Just don't do nothing to piss him off and you'll enjoy it here." "Too late I already did." I started laughing. "What did you do?" "He was acting like he owned me or sum and I was not with that so I talked bad to him. Ya feel me?" "I feel you but he kinda do own you. But you'll get use to it. He takes good care of us. He's like a sugar daddy but a young one."

"I'm not someone that can be controlled. I don't like that. I like to be able to do whatever I want cause I'm a grown women." "How old are you if you don't mind me asking?" "17 I'll be 18 next month." "Maybe he will do something special for you." "He don't know nothing about me and he won't." "Brittany you do know before he gets his men to take y'all he investigates. He finds out all he can then decides if that's what he wants or not." She said.

"What the fuck is this fuckery! So you mean to tell me this dude was having people stalking me!" That's weird as hell who does that?! "Shhhh don't be loud I wasn't supposed to tell you." She sounded scared but was trying to get me to calm down. "Sorry but that's weird as hell. What type of person does that?" She looked at her watch. "Shit" "You have to hurry up before we're late." She said running out the room.

I took a quick shower and went back into the room. There was a dress on the bed. I dried off and put the dress on and some black heels. That's when Julie walked in. "You ready?" She asked "Really for what?" "Just come with me." She said leading the way. We went into the elevator and went all the way too the top. When we got there I looked around admiring the view.

There was lights on the trees, lights and flowers on the table; it was sooo cute. "His here he'll be out shortly." She said pulling out the chair. "What what?" But she was already back inside. I sat there. He came out and sat across  from me. He looked me in my eyes. He had Amber eyes. "Why am --." I got caught off. "I wanted to apologize for my actions earlier." "I'm sorry if I made you feel any type of way."

"I wanted to make it up to you. I shouldn't have done that on the first day." "You think making me come on this date whatever it is gonna make it better?" I said squinting at him. "Don't do that. I'm trying to apologize and you acting like this." He sighed. "You're an asshole." I said standing up. He also stood up pulling me into him. "I wanna give you something." He said then called out for some dude 'Carl'.

He brung out a gift. Carl handed him the gift and walked off. "Here hopefully this will make it up to you." He said smiling handing it to me. I looked at him and slowly opened it. My heart dropped. I took out a picture in a picture frame of me and my mom. My eyes started to water. There was bear that when I pressed it stomach it had a voice recording of my mom.

'Hey baby
I love you so much
I'll always be here for you no matter what
I'm not going nowhere
I'll be in your heart
Mommy loves you'

Tears started to run down my face. The last thing was a written letter.

'Brittany I'm sorry
I'm sorry I didn't tell you
I didn't want to believe it
I felt fine I really did
I didn't think I'd get to this point.
I'm sorry I hurt you that was never my intention
I just wanted to make you happy and be a good mother
I wanted to see you grow up
I got to see you graduate
I don't think I'll lasted as long as I did if I did the treatment
I'm sorry I wasn't a good mother
And I'm sorry that I did this to you
I'm am truly sorry that it turned out this way
I love you soo much baby girl and you ever forget it
XOXOXO Mom

At this moment tears are running down my face. "How did you get all this." He came over and hugged me. He started rubbing my back. "Don't cry I wanted you to be happy." "I am I just miss her so much." I hate crying in front of people it makes me feel sooo weak. "I know I know. I'm not leaving you could cry for as long as you need to then we can eat." "Why are you being so nice?" "Because I don't want you to be sad." He said as he now playing in my hair. I felt save it was weird because he took me. I don't even know what to feel. We just sat there for the next five minutes until I got hungry.

He called Carl back outside. He took our orders and went back inside. "You want to know why I do this. Like get girls?" I sat up looking at him. "My dad forced me into it. Growing up I was like a nerd I got picked on. I kept to myself never talking nor interacting with others. My dad got me into lifting weights and sports to get stronger and lose my label. As I started getting bulky and started interacting with others, I met a girl I fell in love with her. She broke my heart and I started distancing myself from people again. My dad wasn't okay with that and thought this would help."

Carl and Julie brought us our food. We started eating. "So how did you get my mom stuff?" I ask curiously. "I got it from your dad. Your mom gave it to him to give it to you when she passed." "How they haven't spoken since he left." "Well your dad knew where you stayed. He watched from a far." "What do you mean he watched me?" "How do you think we knew where you stayed? He helped me get you." "What?" "You know the man who took you from your house and the man who brung you in my office?" "Yes...why?" I ask scared of the answer.

"Well he's been working with us for years and one more thing he's your dad!"