[02]Heir&Cosplay

~Draco's POV~
Me and Delijah and the other Slytherins walk down the hall to see what was going on and we see "Enemies of the heir beware?!Your next mudbloods!" I say and Delijah snickers at my comment "yeah!And the purebloods will rule the school!" She replies we walk back to the common room "pureblood" we say and we enter I walk to my dorm and go to sleep
~next day~
I walk to the great Hall to see Delijah growling at some Slytherin 3rd and 4th years I over hear them say "Luna you unnatural pale blonde hair is RIDICULOUS!" "THATS OFFENSIVE!" Delijah screams they look in my direction to see me touching my hair looking offended "oh um..." They run off and we help out Luna...Hey the only reason is because that offended me to OK!?
~Delijah's POV~
We go to Quidditch and I get my Firebolt right now I'm working on a design for a broom I call it the BlazingStar! It's the fastest broom an light to carry but can hold your weight! I mount my broom and fly off I am a Chaser but I wish I was a Seeker anyways we mount our brooms and fly into the air "never catch me Potter!" Draco spat as he flew after the snitch then Potter passed him I got the quaffle into one of the goals when I turn around I see Draco fly off his broom and hit the ground with a loud THUD I scream his name and fly to him Potter ended up catching the snitch...But I didn't care I was worried about Draco!
~later~
Draco comes in with Crabbe and Goyle and we talk about the heir "As for me....I hope it's Granger" he chuckles darkly as I snicker with him "yeah that mudblood thinks she's so smart! She's a d*mned know it all!" I make a smart remark
~Draco's POV~
"Yeah that mudblood thinks she's so smart! She's a d*mned know it all!" Delijah remarks and I blush slightly... She is DEFINITELY my type.... I see Crabbe and Goyle(or Harry and Ron xD) tense up "what's gotten with you?" I question "oh um.. stomach ache" Crabbe replies(I think Harry was Crabbe?Idk) "makes sense." Delijah says they run off and me and Delijah talk...She got into talking about this Vocaloid thing Apperently it's a song type and then we talk about the houses and blood purity I then ask "Say....I never found out your bloodstatus?" "Pureblood. And PROUD!" She smirked and slightly blush she gets up and says good night and SHE LITERALLY KISSES ME! She kisses my lips... And walks off leaving me love struck and blushing like mad.
~Harry's POV~
I like that Forensic girl although she is in Slytherin....If only she didn't hang out with Malfoy! She's a real hottie and sexy.
~next day~
~Ron's POV~
I walk out of the common room to breakfast with Harry and Hermione when we see Forensic is a REALLY sexy outfit it has a grey vest with a teel tie a black and teel skirt with a chain looking leash thing on the sit hooked from front to back on the skirt and she had her hair as a teel color and the red and black box looking thing to hold her hair up in these long pigtails and she had a mic attached with the outfit "Look Harry" I say and point to the Forensic girl "wow" he says and Malfoy follows behind her as she skips into the great Hall she says something to the Professor's and Professor Dumbledore nods his head and she goes to the front of the room and with a flick of her wand a song comes on and she starts dancing it's a very fast Japanese sounding song. Wow she's good!
~Draco's POV~
I blush like crazy Delijah is good at that song and she looks good in her Hatsune Miku outfit!

Hope you enjoyed also here is the song:

Song:

Outfit: