Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

Star’s POV

I needed a run. I jumped out of bed and grabbed some clothes. I ran out into the woods and shifted into my cougar and started to run in the forest. I was out running for 5 hours until I needed to go back. I changed into my owl to fly back when I heard people talking.

“Becca we need you to go and ask for help from the Alpha and Luna to get them out here. When they are out bring them to me and the pack and we will allow you in.” I had to get back to Axel. I flew back to the pack house and shifted by the door running to Axel.

“Axel I was out running in the woods when I heard someone talking to Becca.” His head snapped to mine. I knew Blake was taking over. He grabbed me and ran upstairs throwing me on the bed. “Blake calm down.” I said using my Luna voice.

“NO!” Blake shouted getting annoyed. I walked over to him and placed my hand on his heart. I could feel him calming down so I started speaking again.

“Someone is sending Becca over to ask for help from us both. She will lead us into the woods and there is another pack waiting there to attack.” He got annoyed and zoned out so I knew he was mind linking everyone.

“They want a fight? We are going to have a fight. Stay here I don’t want you getti…” He started

“I’m going to Axel I have plenty of forms now just let me at them.” This made he smile and kiss my head. This is going to be fun.

As expected Becca ran towards us tears rolling down her face as she ran towards Axel. It looked like he was about to hug him when she went straight past him and into me. She whispered in my ear

‘I know you heard us and I knew you did you’re not the only one with special traits…’ She pulled away and left me confused. The world stopped and the mood goddess appeared. She spoke quickly but loud enough I could hear every word.

“She is a hybrid. A witch and a wolf be careful and use you shifting forms and other powers to your advantage Star.” With that see vanished. The world came back and I saw Axel walking towards Becca. I stared at Becca’s hand holding a flame. I had to react quickly.

“Axel!” I shouted as I jumped in front of him. Knocking him out the way of Becca. She growled looking at me as her eyes turned purple. Yep she is a witch alright. She ducked down with her hands in fists fire and water surrounding them. Oh battle stance… It’s on!

We were head to head alone. I growled at her as she showed me she was going to fight in witch form. Ok I’m going to fight in shifter. She made the first move. Flames and rocks came from every angle. I dodged them all before shifting into my white tiger and pouncing on her. I clawed her face making 3 blood lines appear. I felt a horrible pain come from my ribs as I realised she was sending fire onto me. I whimpered and backed away in pain. I fell to the floor weak and helpless. I whimpered surrender but she shook her head,

“No Star I win you lose. You must die. Say goodbye Star” I looked over at Axel who was being hit by a rouge wolf. That’s when I realised there were rouges everywhere. I braced myself for death. Becca was about to kill me when I heard Axel whimper. Something took over me. A shield took over me blocking any damage. I saw Becca fighting Chris before darkness overcome me.

“Luna you need to get up.” I opened my eyes to see the pack doctor look over me. I looked at my injured parts to see they were fully healed. I could hear fighting and whimpers coming from outside. I ran to the door to see Axel pinned against a tree. My wolf took over. We ran across the field just to stop in the middle. We were losing. It hit me. They are the biggest pack, never been beaten. That’s when I heard a voice in my head.

‘They need you twilight.’ Twilight? Suddenly my bones cracked and changed I was shifting. The pain stopped and so did the fight everyone turned to look at me. I looked down to find my paws were bright glowing blue. I growled and walked over towards Axel and the rouges. Axel was an alpha. One of the biggest wolves. So why did he look small? The fight continued and I was slashing down wolves everywhere. We heard someone whistle and the wolves run off. We may have won but they will be back again soon. I shifted back into human form and ran towards Axel. He was lying on the ground with a wound on his arm. I ran over and kissed him. Then I felt something different, like a different sent to Axel. I sniffed until I found a blue tattoo on his leg just like mine when I shifted after I got my powers. He looked at me. Why had he got a tattoo? I ran to Tom’s house and burst through the door.

“TOM, EXPLAIN NOW!” My Luna voice being used, even if he was my brother. So he explained.

“You unlocked your soul. A shifters soul is the most powerful around. You mate is a part of your soul so he gets a mark too. This means he gets some of your powers but not all of them. He will be able to shift into 3 animals of his choice and run faster. He will also be a bit stronger but nowhere near as strong as you Star.” That’s when Axel spoke.

“I want to shift into an owl, to get away from bad situations, a cheater because they are fast, and an tiger because they are cool.” I smiled at him and kissed him. I thanked the moon goddess in my head. This means he will be stronger against those rouge’s. I never want to lose him.

So chapter 5 is out. Sorry it isnt that detailed but it was complexed. Any questions just comment and i will answer as soon as thank you ~Amy