Who are you now?

It was morning for Raven and Lily. Raven didn't have much sleep that night so she got up earlier than lily and made breakfast for herself, she wanted to wait for her sister to wake for when she makes her sisters breakfast. She decided to put the TV on, whilst making her breakfast she watched a bit of behind the scenes of the sleeping with sirens concert. "Yo kellin, you killed it !!!" Said his best friend vic who had accompanied the band for this concert. "Thanks man" kellin had replied in his angelic voice. "Oooo something smells nice" Lilly randomly blurted out scaring her sister half to death "Jesus woman you scared the shit out of me !!" Her sister cracked up laughing soon after Raven started laughing at herself, they fell into a fit of laughter whilst also falling on the floor. Suddenly there was a knock at the door "hmmm wonder who this could be " Lilly said while getting up to walk to the door, she opened the door to her surprise to see a very dashing looking man in a pair of jeans with a black shirt on "omg !!!" "Your Alan Rickman" "what are you doing here?" She asked in amazement. "I've come to see Raven , she does still lives here right ?" "She's my sister, yes. Come right in" "who is it lil?" Raven yelled out Alan stopped he remembered that voice ... That angelic sweet voice. "You'll never guess who " Raven walked towards to the door then looking up she become stunned. "What are you doing here ?" She asked in confusion "wait , you two know eachother personally ?" Her sister asked astonished "yes, we did. " Alan and Raven said together. "I missed you so much it was unbearable, every night I had to pretend you were still laying next to me in your innocent sweet state" "that's not what you said when you left me" she said angrily. "Raven please, my mother was dying" Raven gasped "wait what ?!?!" "You never told me , after all these years I thought you got bored of me and just decided to up and leave " "can we please sit down and talk this over ?" Alan asked in his deep deep voice calmly "ok fine" Raven and Alan walked towards the lounge room with a shocked lily still standing with her mouth gaping open, "Lilly come in here" seconds later Lilly was walking towards the two, "first off I want to say, I missed you too. Second, why didn't you tell me your mother was dying ?" Raven said calmer than her angry self before, "I didn't want you to worry" was all Alan said. Alan grabbed Ravens hand and looked deeply into her eyes "remember what I said before I left ?" Raven nodded "yes , you said 'I will always love you but I've got to leave to live in London' " "and I meant that , I really do love you" Lilly widened her eyes "is this the guy you were talking about last night sev?" "Yes Lilly". Alan chuckled at her sister calling her sev "what's so funny ?" Raven asked " your sisters nickname for you " Alan said with a grin on his face "oh yeah , you play that character" "not anymore, it's finished. Hence why I've got a lot more time to fly over here and see you" Raven smiled, Alan smirked "that's the shy smile I fell in love with".