What's That?

"Does Gonta know what he's doing?", a white haired girl spoke aloud. Sitting on the far edge of the giant's bed was Angie Yonaga, sitting on her knees.

"G-Gonta...isn't exactly sure too.", the said giant spoke hesitantly. That giant was Gonta Gokuhara. "Maybe we should just go, and see how things happen?", he suggested, afraid of screwing anything up with Angie.

"Yeah, yeah! That sounds good to Angie!", she grinned her signature grin. Hopping closer to the large man, wrapping her arms around his much larger one.

Her grin went from one of hopping joy to one with a more devious flare, "So is Gonta and Angie just gonna sit around or?~" The tone in Angie's voice obviously hinted she was awaiting for the large man to make a move or something along those lines.

"Or...?", he repeated in confusion, unaware to what the artist was hinting. It took him awhile, but her words finally clicked in his mind. "O-oh! Gonta thinks he understands now!"

Angie returned to child-like spunky self, "Then show Angie what Gonta's made of!"

Gonta couldn't even respond to her spunk as he watched in sudden confusion to see her undress in no time at all.

"A-Angie you're rushing into this so fast! Gonta isn't certain if he can keep up!", the gentle giant stammered, feeling his face beginning to heat up as the girl before him undressed with ease.

"Aw, don't stress Gonta! Angie's inexperienced aswell! We'll guide each other!", she cheerfully smiled with a hint of shyness.

She now sat bare before Gonta, exposing her gentle tanned skin to the cold air of their room. "Angie...Gonta has a question, if you don't mind?", he asked in an embarrassed tone. What could he have on his mind?

"Go ahead Gonta! Angie will try her best to give a perfect answer!", she replied simply.

"Ah...What are those large lumps, on Angie's chest?", he pointed towards her breasts, unaware of basic female anatomy.

"O-oh! Well...those are Angie's breast of course!", the islander was taken aback.

Feeling her cheeks burn towards such a strange question.

"Gonta sees...i-interesting.", the bug collector muttered in uncertainty.

"Might we begin now, if Gonta's ready of course?", Angie asked, appearing to feel rushed. Asking such a thing made her body burn warm, it was so unlike her.

"O-of course! Gonta would love to!", he smiled awkwardly, "but ah...perhaps we can guide one another?"

"Mhm! Angie will do most anything for Gonta!", she replied with her innocent grin.