The Beginning

3 years earlier

As I hear the music go off indicating the end of the period I slowly open my eyes, yawning and stretching. "Ehm Miss. Harris, if you continue to sleep in my class I will have no choice but to write you up for the 4th time this quarter." Mrs. Williams say as I get my shit together. "Look Miss, I do my work and ace every test so don't come at me with no bull shxt this is my last year now fall back." "You have so much potential but have a nasty attitude I'm trying to prepare you all for life not just college, you will never get a job acting how you're acting." I shake my head and turn back to her one last time before walking out "see that's where you fucked up at, I will be my own boss making more money then you will ever see in your life! I'm 16 in the 12th grade I don't need your life lessons I made it here on my own." And with that I walked into the hallway heading to the lunch room.

Let me give y'all a little insight on who I am, my name is Dreams Harris but everybody calls my Dread. Im one of the most ruthless females alive, but life made me this way. Mama raised me but the streets made me and thats real.

Anyways as I'm walking to the lunch room I see these two dominican lookin niggas walking my way, I hope they don't think I'm fina move cause I run this school and that's on everything. To busy in my thoughts I walk straight into a motherfuckin brick wall makin me scuff up my Blue and White Retro 3s. "My nigga ! Yo the rock wana be muscle head ass seen me fuckin walkin!" I say to the 6 foot something boy towering over my 5'1 frame. "Damn bruh she said the rock" says the boy who was walking with him. "I'll fire yo Vin diesel head ass up too, keep playin." Both the boys started laughing looking down at me "ain't shit funny y'all owe me some new Jordan's too" they both look at each other, laughed and just walked off, leaving me like -_- but ima get they ass.

Entering the lunch room I immediately walk to the front of the lunch line and grab my food from my aunt, it's a good thing having her here cause I hate the school food. As I walk to my table I go sit with my cousin Locko and the rest of the groupie hoes at the table. " Dawg let me tell you how these two Rican ass niggas bumped into me and thought that shit was funny" I told Locko as I begin to eat my Popeyes. "Damn sis you let that shit slide?" He ask me fucking up his chicken. "Naw bruh I got some shit for they ass watch, but you remember that meeting I told you about?" "You talking bout with the Colombians?" "Yep" "okay and?" " We bouta be rich!" He dropped his chicken so fast and started Jookin through the lunch room this nigga a fool I tell you.

Locko POV

"We bouta be rich!" As I heard D say that, I knew my life was never gonna be the same. I had to get up and jook, bop, stick ahh! Then I went back to the table and started beating on the hoe, "spit one fah my D" "nigga you wilin" she say laughing then gettin up bouncing " Young Dread on the beat bout this rip this shit" she say then start lickin ha lips knowing she can't rap but the shit be funny "MOE fuck MOB money is motive over everything Lock over here lookin black crusty hating on me cause I took his honey" and with that she grabbed my box of chicken and ran. "You local ass fat midget bitch!" I yelled as I ran after her.

My name is Lockorean Jones, don't ask me about my name just know my mom was on the pipe heavy when she had me. I thank god she got clean tho it's been 5 years. Anyways I'm 18 Trinidadian and Bahamian. I live in the slumps of Miami, Fl. Dread is my first cousin who I consider to be more of a sister, I will kill for her gshit.

"Mr. Jones and Miss. Harris!" Principal Lane called as I had her big lip ass in the air about to drop her. "You two hoodlums will not continue to disrupt my school" I looked at this nigga like he lost his fucking mind. See he must not have caught on to the fact that we are two crazy motherfuckers, D ass ran up on him so quick and his old white ass backed up like the pussy he his. All I did was laugh because first Dread is a midget with a baby face like what the fuck are you scared of? "Look man don't be disrespecting us real talk!" "You always tryina find a reason to get us in trouble, I know you gone let us live right?" D said lookin all up in dude nostrils and shit I shook my head and walked off as D came beside me. " you know you had dude shook right?" I asked D "Man that dude will continue to try me until I go in on his ass"" so I had to do it." "Anyways sis we need to talk more bout this come up cause I'm ready" "Fasho, bet that I will see after school" and with that we dapped up and headed to class. I can't wait to get shit jumping, we fina take over!