Part-12

2 YEARS EARLIER

Swara carefully adjusted her lens b4 kneeling on the ground,her lens zooming b/w the rails of Roosevelt Bridge.The position gave her perfect angle to take a long range shot of the town of Staurt.With dawn breaking overhead,the town appeared magical wrapped in a mystery of pink clouds & orange skies.

"Click,Click,Click" she took a series of shot b4 getting back to her feet.When she lowered her SLR,a guy stood b4 her startling Swara into a little jump.

Sanskar-Did I surprised u? (Asked innocently)

He wore a black sleeveless shirt & khakis,& he had his own SLR camera slung around his neck.

Swara shrugged,not trusting herself to speak.If she did,her voice might reveal tge suddenly maddening state of her heart beat.

Sanskar-U look beautiful😍😍😍.

Sanskar always said it like he meant it.

Swara-I don't.

She said it bcoz meant it,too.

She knew what she looked like,what everyone saw in her.

Swara was an average girl in all way--her hair neither silky straight nor curly.Her skin neither white nor good & her face was just...passable.

What she couldn't out was what Sanskar saw in her that made him so persistence all this time.There wasn't a day she didn't get to see him,talk ro him,& he didn't even seem to care if he did so while Sahil was right next to her.

They had theor staring contest again😂😂,one she always inevitably lost.His gaze made her uncomfortable even now,with the way his eyes caressed her body as if he knew what she looked underneath her clothes.

In an effort to distract herself Swara guestured awkwardly to his camera.

Swara-I don't know you're into photography,too.

Sanskar-I just joined yesterday.

😉

The lazy smile on his lips was an arrow to her 💗,one that never ever missed.And it was an arrow that struck her entire body.

Swara tried to control her reaction to that smile,appalled at the heat that enveloped her,as if his gaze alone could command her body.

Sanskar smirked,as if he knew exactly what his nearness did to her.And he probably did,considering his reputation.

How was the part?😀

Do comment...😊

#Monica