Changed Attitudes

"Sayonara Assholes" I shout as I take out a large group of Hydra agents that I had cornered into a small abandoned barn and throw a grenade at, "Cap, (Y/N) said a naughty word!" tony jokes as he flies over head. "stark stop with the language thing would you" I hear Steve grunt over the comm followed by the sound of his shield connecting with an agent, "prove it, shout fuck at the top of your voice" tony challenges.  I stand still for a moment reloading my guns smirking as I wait to see if cap does "I ah, no I can't" Steve sighs his morals winning out, I laugh shaking my head while I raise my gun and shoot a guy to the right of me without even bothering to turn around. I start jogging to return to the main fight "Nat, Clint how close are you to getting that intel?" I ask, I don't get an immediate response "Nat? Clint? Have you got the intel?" I repeat. The comm in my ear cracks to life "give us a minute" I hear Nat grunt as she takes down an agent "I'm coming to you" I respond pouring on the speed towards the hydra base we were taking.  "we're fine" Clint says before taking an obviously hard hit by the sound of the painful grunt he let out, "doesn't sound like it" I smirk launching myself though a window into the room they were in, ignoring the multiple cuts I just got from the glass. I roll and come up standing kicking an agent behind me in the chest as I shoot at one in front, I help Nat take out the agents around her allowing her to get the intel. Clint moves closer to me shooting and kicking agents that got too close "you glad I came as backup now?" I smirk easily shooting down two more agents "shut up" Clint says  as he smashes his bow into an agent "just admit it Clint" Nat adds from behind us. Clint shoots down the last agent in the room "okay maybe just a little bit, aren't you needed outside?" Clint asks turning to me, I ignore him and glance at Nat "you got the intel?" I ask. she turns around holding up a memory stick "got it" she smirks as she shoves it into one of her pockets "okay cap, we have the intel how's it looking outside?" I say into the comm as the three of us make our way outside. "we're all clear out here so get back to the jet" he replies, "roger that rogers" I smirk making other on the team chuckle slightly when Steve just sighed in response.

When the three of us made it back to the jet everyone else was already aboard and waiting to take off, Nat passes the memory stick to Steve "there you go cap" she says making her way over to Bruce. Clint brushes past me to get to the pilot seat of the jet causing a short sting of pain to shoot up my arm from the many cuts I had, Steve turns to me noticing the quiet cry of pain I had just tried to suppress. His eyes widen when he see the multiple cuts all over my body "(Y/N), what on earth happened to you?"  he says making his way over to me, I look down at my body only now fully noticing the large amount of cuts I had making my navy blue suit look spotty with the small amounts of blood. "tis but I scratch" I joke moving to sit on one of the chairs, "nope over there" Steve says pointing to the medical cot we had on the jet. I sigh moving to sit on the cot, "what exactly did you do to cause all this?" Steve asks grabbing the first aid kit. I shrug my shoulder "just the general hits from hydra agents" I lie, "she jumped through a closed window instead of going through the open door" Clint calls from the front of the jet "stuff you Barton!" I call back glaring at him before turning my attention back to Steve who was giving me a disapproving look "what?" I ask. he shakes his head at me "really? A window? Surely you should know better" he say pulling out some tweezers from the first aid kit "it was quicker, and they needed me in there" I reason pulling down the top of my suit to expose my sports bra underneath. "it may have been quicker but it was riskier, you can't take risks like that, the next time you do you could get seriously hurt or worse" he says as he begins to pull out a couple of small shards of glass out of my cuts, I suck in some air sharply at the pain. Steve looks up at me apologetically "sorry" he sighs he carefully removes a couple more pieces, I watch in silence as he continues working on me. his brows were furrowed in concentration as he pulled out the last few shards of glass, when we began  to clean the cuts he did it so gently as if not to cause any more damage. My skin tingles slightly as his fingers brushed slightly against it while bandaging up some of the worse cuts, "there we go" he sighs standing up straight "now no more throwing yourself into windows okay" he smiles closing the first aid kit. "oh she won't stop that anytime soon, remember she has the rep one of the bravest agents just because of how many risks she takes" Bruce chimes in stand up to join the conversation "that and the one of the most ruthless, did you not see the barn full of agents she took out in one go" tony adds "do you not have a weakness?" he smirks. I chuckle shrugging my shoulders "guess not, I'm just as invincible as capsicle" I say making tony laugh "yeah lets not test that theory though" Steve says moving away to the front of the jet.