chapter fifteen

dustins pov:

*five year time jump, set on y/n's 18th bday, dustin is already 18*

i asked her to run away with me. i am in her room, at her small party with family, friends and me.

dustin: yes or no, y/n, i'm leaving tomorrow.

y/n's pov:

he always tries to hit me. i only keep him around because he does sweet things for me. he hasn't done it in a while, because i've told him we're done if he does it again. but... he just tried. he asked me to run away with him. i'm still debating whether or not to go.

"why... d-did you try to h-hit me?"

dustin: god damnit! everything with you is about me so called hitting you!! get a life!!

y/n: wow. sometimes, you turn into a completely different person.

dustin: please.... i'm so sorry. just please, come with me. i love you, y/n.

y/n: what time should i be ready by?

i said it with a smile. i actually believe he's sorry. i love him, and i won't let him go. this is his second chance.

dustins pov:

she's giving me a second chance. to do over he past year. all the times i hit her, even if it wasn't hard. i love that girl, and i'm not losing her. my plan is to propose on a mountainside. we'll see how that goes.... will is coming with us to record the whole thing. i can't wait to call her "y/n middle name henderson". good ring to it. i will make it up to her.

authors note: wow!! time jump!! at this point i'm 17 lol. so please comment some story suggestions bc i want to do a new story!! i ly you all bye!! also sorry for the short chapter, i'm having a long one next chapter!