Abigail's Story:

There was no doubt in my mind that as soon as I became of age that Felix would be my mate, so when I found out I had two mates and Felix was one of them there was no second thinking.

It had always been Felix, from when I was a child I would tell my friends that one day I would marry Felix and now that could finally happen.

Dixon wasn't a bad guy and I'm sure if Felix wasn't my mate we would have gotten on great, he was just always a troublemaker in the pack, the amount of time he got in trouble with my father. My family was happy when I announced not even a full minute after finding out about my two mates I had picked Felix.

Before I was even of age to find out who my mate was, I was close to Felix spending all my time with him. We even kissed once when our feelings got too strong to hide from each other and I could tell by his smile that when he saw me for the first time after my sixteenth birthday and we found out we were mates, that he was the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with.

It was a shock of course when I suddenly felt a pull towards Dixon as well but even Dixon could tell who I was going to choose.

Felix and I didn't waste any time, an hour after finding out we were mates we were announcing we would be married at the end of the week. It was hard to stop kissing him once we got alone, finally, we could kiss without feeling any guilt about how our fates would end.

Felix was perfect, he got on with everyone and my family, my father was so proud being he had no son of his own and was worried he would have to give the alpha title over to my cousin when the time came.

Instead, Felix would become alpha with my by his side.

At the end of the week, we were married. People might have thought we were rushing all of this but we knew it was the only thing we could do.

Two years later we were taking over, Felix believed that because I came from the alpha bloodline I had just as many rights as him when it came to being Alpha and although he had the title I helped him run things.

Ever an important decision I would be by his side debating with him on the right choice if we didn't agree.

Not everyone agreed with our ways but it felt right.

I couldn't wait to start a family with this man and as soon as I found out I was pregnant it was the best thing that could ever happen, I was having Felix's child. He, of course, was over the moon and although slightly annoying wouldn't let me do a thing treating me like a queen.

 And that's just how life went for us, perfect without a problem, we had four boys and got to watch them fall in love and have their own sons. We got to grow old together and although I had to watch Felix die a whole four months before me, I wouldn't change a day we spent together even the small arguments.

***

It was kinda hard to write for Abigail as she ended up having a happy ending and there was no stand out things in her story unlike the other three woman, so sorry it's super short but at least it's super happy!