chapter 10 : tell me!

|alissa|

I woke up looking around to find my vlog camera. I saw it lying on the ground and just starred at it. I decided today just wasn't the day to vlog and got up getting ready. I walked out of my room and bumped into a solid figure. I looked up into Jake's eyes and froze. I walked straight passed him before he grabbed my wrist stopping me.

"Alissa please talk to me" he said as my back was still facing him. He sounded so sad and miserable

"There isn't anything to talk about jake" I said below a whisper

"Yes there is" he demanded spinning me around to face him. He starred into my eyes trying to get an answer..... an answer he would never find.

"Just tell me what you're thinking...." He trailed off stepping a little closer to me

"I did a lot of thinking-" I said looking down at my hands then back at him before continuing, he had a look of hope on his face. Soon I would crush it all.

"I say we just forget about it all... act like it didn't even happen" I said truthfully, his face fell and he looked shocked.

"Y-yea I was thinking the same t-thing" he said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. He quickly walked off to his room closing the door. Well that was weird...

———later that night———

Logan had invited a lot of us around for a small gathering. I had just finished in the shower and started to get ready. I just put on a burgundy top with some black skinny jeans and some cute heels. I put a choker on and styled my hair half up half down. I finished applying my makeup before taking a quick snap for the gram and then walking out to meet everyone.

"So we are heading over to-" jake was filming on his camera and I thought it would be the best time to clear the air

"So we are heading over to-" jake was filming on his camera and I thought it would be the best time to clear the air. I ran up behind him jumping on him from behind.

"And here's alissa" he said as I had my arms around him smiling at the camera

"Hello!" I said drawing out the 'o'

"We are #jalissa" he joked and I laughed

"Omg just date already" I joked remembering some of there comments they had on our videos

"But guys we are just friends" he said ask let go of him

"Or are we?" He said closer to the camera before I slapped him. It was good that there was no awkward tension between us anymore.

We all made our way out of the house and to the van so we could head to Logan's apartment. We arrived at his apartment complex and made our way inside and up the elevator.

Jake has his camera out and everyone stayed silent as he filmed. A few seconds later we all started bouncing about making funny noises before we all stopped and froze. The doors of the elevator opened and we acted like nothing happened before bursted out laughing making our way down the hall. We arrived at Logan's door and just let ourselves in knowing that it would be unlocked.