Fucking young

Since that first day Joshua and I were attached. It started with hanging out maybe once or twice a week, but now we make almost daily Taco Bell runs. But this Saturday would be different. Josh was spending the night. In the four months I've worked with him we've only hung out. This shit's serious. I mean sure it'll be like any other day, eat junk food, play video games, that kind of stuff.

saturday
Fuck.

Today Josh was coming and I was already panicking. I had picked up some Taco Bell, and waited patiently. Why was I so nervous?? It was just Josh, we hang out all the time. I was over thinking, when a knock interrupted my thoughts.

I rushed to the door to see if it was Josh, and I was right. He stepped in "was sahhh dude" he greeted.
I immediately went into fits of giggles, and playfully punched him in the arm. We went inside and he threw his bag on the ground, plopping on the couch. "So um... whatcha wanna do dude?".
Silence.
"Up to you josh, your the guest". You could almost hear him thinking, when he blurted out "dude let's play Mario cart!"
Another time skip
"dude you totally fucking cheated!", Josh yelled at Tyler. "Sorry josh my dood, you just can't play video games".
It was getting late, and by late I mean 2 am, so we decided to go to bed. Josh took off his shirt and damn.
Thank you Jesus.
We decided to share a bed. Since I have a king sized bed. Josh fell asleep before I did, so I got a little cozier, then all the sudden I felt an arm around me.
Fuck.

WOW DO I HATE THIS OR WHAT BUT ITS WHATEVER
🌸✨🌸