epilouge

Dean's body and Natalia's were back in the bunker. Dean was in his room, while Nat was in the dungeon.

They had nowhere else to put her.

Sam drank his regret in alcohol; the guilt ran heavy in his body.

Sam had discovered Nat's body after Dean had fully passed. He looked around the warehouse in agony, and then found the pitiful sight of Natalia. He gagged at the sight she lay in.

Her whole body was a big gruesome mess. Her face was almost unrecognizable, the only thing that gave her away was her eyes. The green eyes started lifelessly into the sky.

Talia's mouth was open too, a small smile set on her face. She died trying to protect the people she cared for, and asked for nothing in return. It felt like it was a mission accomplished.

Once Dean's body was in his car, Sam silently carried Nat towards there as well. Black blood seeped onto his clothes, but he did not care. She was worth it all.

Sam shook his head, trying to get rid of the memory. His eyes threatened to let tears fall, but he would not let them. The Wayward man had to be strong. For them.

It was truly a mess when Castiel arrived.

When Metatron went back to heaven, he tortured Castiel about her death. He went into gruesome detail about how he smashed her teeth in, how her teeth feel out of her mouth like flies. How her face was a complete mess.

It broke him, to say the least.

His heart could not take it. The guilt swarmed his body in an instant. Sadness soon consumed him and that's when the tears came.

It was only until Cas left heaven did he start to cry. His body was frozen, and time seemed to stop. His crystal blue eyes welled up with tears and his breaths became heavier, until he was almost at the point of hyperventilation.

He had lost her; he had lost his love

Due to having no wings, Cas could not go to see her body. He could not get the closure he needed and wanted. The seraph would have to deal with the horrid details metatron gave him.

my only wish was to see her one more time.

Castiel wanted to do more for her. He wanted to make his Talia understand how appreciated and loved she was. The Leviathan was a special and kind soul that had died too quickly.

She would not be able to try another milkshake ever again. Natalia would never know what it would feel like to be safe and understood.

What Natalia did not know nor anyone else knew was that Castiel got Nat out of purgatory. He made a deal with a demon that cost him a few lives, but it was worth it. He needed his warrior back, she was his life line.

Without her, Castiel had Tainted Grace.

_____________________________________

wow, this book is now officially over.

i know it's very cliché, but i want to thank you all so very much for reading this story. I don't care if you voted, commented, or just read. Everything you did means so much to me that i could cry. I love you guys so much, and i'm so very thankful for the support that you all give me.

i am especially VERY thankful for kira, aka TheWalkingWinchester she has been there for me throughout it all, and this book wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for her. Thank you, my dear friend

if anyone is curious, there sadly will not be a sequel. if you do have any questions, just comment or message me and i would be more than happy to answer!

ALSO: i have two more books coming!!! one of them is a Civil War fic and the other is a Text Message book, probably a Dean winchester one but idk yet ;)

update as of 4/26/17:
it's going to be a tony stark Text book instead 😊

and so, for the last time:

If you want, please vote and comment!

I hope you have a wonderful day! 😌

-Kendra:)

THE END