C.S

Chasity Stille

Chasity Stille

Age- 25
Birthdate- March 10
Sexuality- Straight
Species- Human
Height- 5.4
Occupation- street fighter
Single

Chasity is a wild child loves doing things she shouldn't. But her main focus is to take care of her ill mother. Shes got a bad attitude and a temper like no other. She channels that into her fighting making her undefeated in almost every fight. There's always a tougher broad but if she got beat down shed train until she didn't that was her real talent she never gave up. Her brother was the one whod gotten her into boxing now fighting was her passion. Having even taken on Male opponents and winning was incredible. Overall trying to get to know this girl; well you wont. She likes to go out hook up and leave, it's a bit sleazy yes but she doesnt like attachments. Mainly because she's got a crazy ex she cant seem to get ride of. Everytime she finds someone worth trying for he pops up scaring him off. Hes a man with a decent amount if power in the streets and tries to run her life. She hopes one day to find someone that isn't scared of the man. She honestly doesnt mind to much because it truly means she needs a tough man. Shes a tough women and a lot to handle she needs to know he can.

History:
Chaistys dad was never around and her mother fell sick about a year ago. Everything she does is for her mother, every fight and every ounce of hustle is her for mama. Shed always been a mama's girl no dlint in her mind. They neve has much but they had each other and that's all that mattered to her. Chasity had an older brother but they'd lost him to some street violence when she was younger, it really took a toll on the two and they'd been pushing through life together ever since.

Tagged accounts; 

Faceclaim; indyamarie jean