Chapter 1

Hey Guys Nanners🇨🇦 here, I'm gonna write this story hopefully it will turn out well ::Warning, Smut will be napping in the future:: I will try to upload daily, DOMT crucify me I have things to do *drool over chance, play GTA*cough* buttttttt yeah let's get roight into it!(end me)

*haydens POV*
As I roam the halls of my school I keep my head down walk fast to my locker, sigh because I don't want to go to the science classroom. I get to my locker only to be shoved into it. "Hey, faggot get out the way" I sigh and flip whoever it was off as they walk off. "fucking bitch" I mutter. As I hurry to science I see my crush Chance. I try not to make eye contact, because he will only make fun of me like everyone else. When I passed him he said "Hey Hayden!" I blushed and waved back " Hey Chance." He frowns at me and ask "What's wrong?" I shake my head and keep walking. "See you at Hockey Practice then!" I'm thinking "OHMYGODCHANCEJUSTFUCKINGTALKEDTOME." He couldn't like me could he? I quickly shook the thought out of my head as I headed through the door of my class and sat down. 

*Chance POV*
That was weird how Hayden was blushing when I talked to him. Does he like me? No, that can't be right. I hope he does, honestly. He looks so cute with his emo hair and his dimples. He has a cute butt as well. I smile and chuckle to myself. Well I'll have to talk to him at hockey to see if he wants to be friends and maybe more one day.

Well my little Oreos that's was a kinda bad BORDERLINE shitty writing if you could can you tell me how to improve my writing in your comments? Anyways NANNERS OUT🇨🇦!