Olive

Name: Olive
-
Species: Rainwing
-
Gender: Male
-
Age: 10 (human years)(dragonet)
-
Sexuality: Gay
-
Mate/Crush: Not at the moment..
-
Parents:
Father- Guava
Mother- Coconut
-
Personality: Can't talk to well, nervous 24/7, everyone expects a lot from him and he doesn't think he's good enough. Has resting angry face. Thinks a lot about life, probably a bit depressed. Scared easily.
-
Abilities/Qualities:
Animus
Prefers green colors
Has gold ring necklace
-
Backstory:
Hatched in the Rainforest just as any Other Rainwing egg would. He had a completely normal life until he was threatened by a supposedly allied Nightwing. To protect himself he took a large rock and silently wished it was something he could protect himself with from the dragon. A sword. Just as the Nightwing launched at him, The rock shined a bright yellow and curved about and created a sharp point. A sword. Impaling the dragon right to the ribs, Olive stood in shock. He had Murdered a dragon. He ran to find his parents and told them all what happened. In shock they follow him to the scene. He told them the sword had formed out of nowhere! This leading to the opinion of the Queen. She then decides, since he had created the sword from the thought in his mind, he has to be Animus. There was no other way that could have happened. Thus leading to now, protected by the Queen he helps as her apprentice. Trying to keep his powers both a secret and under control. His Gold ring necklace helps his control, he enchanted it himself. That was the last thing he had ever done with his power since, scared he would lose his soul.
-----

(Art by @/kiingcheetah on Instagram)