Chapter I New Begginings

Posted February 25, 2017

Edited June 25, 2017

What I'm about to tell you isn't for the faintest of hearts.  What I'm about to tell you is true.  The Greek gods are real and very much alive.  Demigods or half-bloods are the descendants of the gods.  I know what your thinking, and no, I'm not crazy.  If you are reading this and know your a demigod, be careful.  If you are normal, your lucky.  Get ready to have your mind blown and start seeing the world differently.  If you are ready this and start to have a feeling that something is watching you, stop reading this right now and find somewhere safe to hide.  Don't say I never warned you.

My name is Mikayla Asher and I am a demigod.  One year ago I was normal, er-... well as normal as I would ever be in my life.  My life was perfect.  I didn't know I was a demigod.  Heck, I thought the gods were just myths.  Oh how wrong I was about to be proven.  I was the cheerleader captain.  I was dating the football quarterback and basketball star.  I had many friends and probably 99% were fakes.  Every guy wanted to date me, every girl wanted to be me.  I had the school wrapped around my finger.  It was only a couple months into my junior year of high school.  I was starting to plan my future.I had everything, until that one fateful night after the homecoming game.

Looking back now, I wouldn't trade it for anything.  One year ago I was living a fantasy.  I thought my life was perfect, I was wrong.  Now my life is perfect.  I actually have true friends, not a bunch of fakes.  I once again have a family, in a very complicated way.  But the best part, the best thing that came from my life being turned upside down is my girlfriend, well not official girlfriend, we still have to have that talk.  What could possibly ruin my life?

Right.....she could, the ex.  What is Amy's problem with me anyways?  She's the one that left her for a boy.  She's walking up to me with an evil smirk on her face.  She has long red hair, is about 5'6", wearing armor over jeans and a long sleeve red shirt because she just came from sword practice.  She has a shield in her right hand and her helmet in the left hand.

"Amy" Mikayla says as she glares at Amy.  "Girlfriend stealer" Amy replies.  Mikayla rolls her eyes and says, "For the hundredth time you left her.  What do you want anyway?"  Amy just smirks and ask, "What do you know about project A?"  Mikayla has a confused look on face and asks, "Project A?  What are you talking about?"  Amy has a faked shocked expression on her face and says in a mock concerned voice, "She hasn't told you then."  "Told me what" ask Mikayla not phased at this point.  Amy's evil smirk returns to her face and she says "Project A is short for project Asher.  That name sound familiar?  Mikayla is now trying to keep it together and asks "Wha-what are you saying?"  Amy knows that she is getting to Mikayla and ask "Why don't you go ask her yourself?"  Mikayla says "I will.  Whatever lie you-"  Amy laughs and says, "Not a lie, just the truth."  "Whatever" Mikayla says and walks away.  Amy says, "We will see, we will see."

Hey guys, I'm going back and fixing all the chapters.  Sorry for not updating, the updates will be slow.  I am also currently working on another story, so keep your eye open for it.  If you have any ideas or questions feel free to comment below or message me.