Chapter XXXXII Epilogue

Ten Years Later

Alex is woken up from two small figures jumping on her.  She hears giggling and opens her eyes.  Alex is greeted by her sons and daughters eyes and huge smiles.  Alex looks at the door and sees Mikayla standing there smiling and smiles back.  Alex briefly thinks back to where she thought she lost Mikayla, as it turns out Mikayla lost her footing and Amy stabbed her in the shoulder.  

The first born is a son named Perseus, Percy for short.  Percy is seven years old.  Mikayla had him and he takes after Mikayla.  He has short black hair and chocolate colored eyes.  

The second born is a girl is named Annabeth.  Annabeth is five.  She takes after Alex since Alex had her.  She has long naturally curly black hair that is a couple inches longer than her shoulder.  Her most distinct feature are her eyes, just like Alex eyes, sea green eyes with hints of gray.

Alex asks, "You two think this is so funny?"  Percy and Annabeth nod their heads yes.  Alex grabs them and starts tickling them.  They start laughing.  After a few seconds Mikayla says, "Alright Alec that's enough.  Besides you need to get up and we need get ready, Miles, Carly, and Thaila are coming over."  Alex slings Percy and Annabeth over her shoulders and starts to walk to the kitchen.  Percy and Annabeth giggling all the way and Mikayla smiling at the three of them.

Alex puts down Percy and Annabeth and they sit at their seats at the table.  Alex joins Mikayla in the kitchen wrapping her arms around Mikayla's waist.  Mikayla leans into Alex as she cooks breakfast and Alex kisses her cheek.  They stay like that until breakfast is done.  They bring breakfast over and everyone eats and talks about the day.  After breakfast everyone gets ready and as soon as everyone is done, there is a knock on the door.  Alex answers it and Thaila comes running in.  Alex picks her up and hugs her.  Alex asks, "How is my favorite niece?"  Thaila giggles and says, "I'm your only niece." 

Alex puts her down and she runs to Percy and Annabeth.  Mikayla joins Alex at the door.  They all greet each other and Miles and Carly enter the house.  They all sit down in the living room where the kids are playing.  Miles asks, "I can barley handle one six year old, how do you handle two kids?"  Alex says, "We just do."  Carly asks, "So did you find out the sex of the baby?"  "We did yesterday" Mikayla says.  Carly says, "And."  Mikayla says, "Its a boy."  Carly say, "Congrats you two."  Miles asks, "Have you decided on a name?"  Alex and Mikayla look at each other and Alex says, "Travis."

Miles says, "I have to tell you something."  "Oh gods" Alex says, "I'm not covering for you again, please tell me its nothing to bad."  Miles laughs and says, "Its good news."  Alex asks, "Ok good,what is it?"  Miles and Carly look at each other and they say, "We are pregnant."  Alex and Mikayla say, "Congratulations."  Mikayla hugs Carly and Alex hugs Miles.  Alex says, "Twenty denarius that its a boy."  Miles says, "You are so on."  "Miles" Carly says.  "Alec" Mikayla says.  "Alex and Miles ask, "What?"  

Alex says, "This calls for a celebration."  Alex walks into the kitchen.  A minute later Alex returns with four wine glasses and liter of soda.  Alex gives a glass to everyone and pours soda into each of them.  Miles asks, "Isn't it suppose to be champagne?"  Alex says, "We have two pregnant women."  Miles says, "Touche."  Carly says as she lifts her glass, "To friendships."  Miles says as he lifts his glass, "To family."  Mikayla says as she lifts her glass, "To the future we proved to the next generation."  Alex says as she lifts her glass, "To getting a happy ending."  The clink their glasses together and drink to that.

That's the end of my first story.  I'm sad that this story has come to its end, but all good things must end at point.  Thank you to everyone who read, voted and comment.  Thank you for over five hundred and fifty reads.  Thank you for over eighty votes.  If you enjoyed this story make sure you read Demigod The Lost Stories.  Here is the description:

Ever wonder what happened that summer Mikayla left camp and Alex snuck out? Ever wonder how Alex and Miles met? Ever wonder why Alex wants nothing to do with Amy? Every wonder how Miles and Carly met? Ever wonder what happened to Alex when she was being held captive? These questions and more will be answered.

If  that sounds interesting please check it out.  Thank you for reading.  What did you think of the ending?  Do you like it?  Do you hate it?  What did you think was going to happen?  If you have an idea for a lost story let me know below.  Who was your favorite character?  Who was your least favorite character?  If you have any questions or suggestions let me know.  As always votes and comments are appreciated.  Again thank you for reading this book.