The Yule Ball!!

It was December now and getting colder by the day. I have had nightmares after nightmares about what this year holds and I'm not using my gift of knowledge unless I needed it. I'm off punishment finally with my parents but that didn't stop my grandmother Perenella scolding me for my antics but she smirked as well knowing Draco deserved it with the way he is and the way he gets to me. Anyways, Rita Skeeter has been moseying about me and I hated it but she kept giving me looks between me and Minerva and Severus has also seen this but he reassured me that she won't know so I should just relax.

At the moment I was in my bedroom and preparing to go to the great hall to go to breakfast. I looked to myself as I had black jeans on and a dark blue blouse on to represent Wisdom due to I represent my houses and I placed my necklace on from my parents and I sighed and walked out of my chambers on my way to the great hall. As I entered I saw all the students having their breakfast and they all smiled at me as I went and took my normal place at the high table.

"How was your night, Ms McDore?" Minerva asked and looked at Ms McDore closely to see some features up close and Albus has also been looking closer since Rita has been asking him and Minerva more questions.

"Fine. Just my normal night as always." I answered and I rubbed my eyes and shook my head with a yawn.

"Mum, are you all right? You look exhausted." Albus said in concern and I nodded with that but I wasn't I'm absolutely exhausted but I won't show it ever again.

"I'm fine, can you just leave it be." I snapped and he looked a bit taken back by my attitude and Skyla, Alastor, Stacey, Rachel, Joanne, Perenella and Nicolas exchange looks of worry.

As I sat there I was not hungry at all I don't even think I can keep anything down but I saw Hermione with the newspaper and Harry spit out his juice when smiling to Ms Chang on the wisdom table and Minerva with Mason was laughing.

"Look at this! I can't believe it! Shes done it again. Ms Granger, a plain and ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey, sources report is none other than the Bulgarian bonbon, Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Harry Potters taking this latest and emotional blow." Hermione said and I paled and Albus shuffled uncomfortable and I narrowed my eyes.

"Where's the Prophet? I haven't gotten my usual delivery for this morning?" I said asking him dangerously and everyone paled and gulped and Alastor passed me one meekly and I looked to the paper and found out what Rita has said about me.

"Ms McDore, the Headmistress of Le Da Academy, High Governess of Hogwarts and a War Hero from Americas Wizarding War seems to be a woman with a strong head on her shoulders but the stubbornness of doing anything. McDore from my latest searchings grew up in America the roughest part as an orphan, from what I have discovered she has been having the development of using drugs when she was younger as well as having a taste of smoking and drinking to an unbelievable standards, as she got into trouble with the authorities. What it must be like is how this woman became the Headmistress and who her parents were? Would they be shocked on how their daughter grew up? Or wouldn't they and what is she teaching the students of Le Da? And why does she look like the profound professor Minerva Mcgonagall? The search will continue on who Ms McDore really is." I read out and I narrowed my eyes with my hands shaking in furiousness at her audacity.

"Mum..." Alastor said and I was shaking with anger.

"She's dead." I said stone cold as anything and all my teachers knew not to get in my way.

"We'll figure something out Amz, we always do and besides, no one believes all that stuff." Joanne reassured but I snapped my head towards her.

"She's dead because she looked into a past that is mine to only know. Yes I know what mistakes I've made within my past but it doesn't have anything to do with anyone else except from my family and that is it." I said to her and she nodded.