Rise and shine

What's up, this is my first Fanfic so bear with me here. Don't be shy about commenting on mistakes that I've made. Sooo enjoy!
________________________
Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Levy turned and slammed off her alarm clock half-heartedly. Because today was the day she had somehow been roped into. Two weeks ago Lucy had somehow convinced natsu, gajeel, and herself to travel together. Of course they would split up at one point since the two Pairs had separate jobs.

Blushing at the obvious attempt Lucy was making to have the iron dragon slayer become closer was almost enough to back out last minute. But she  knew better than to leave her best friend hanging. " cause then she might give me a Lucy kick" levy said giggling to herself.

She got dressed in her casual orange dress with white lace and bow in the center. Quickly she packed some items for the job she was taking with gajeel. Just some extra clothes, a few translation books, and a special lightweight ore she made for gajeel just incase anything happens. And knowing how... crazy the iron dragon slayer can be something was bound to happen sooner or later.

After locking her dorm in fairy hills she ran as fast as her small frame would carry her until she got to magnolia square garden. She slowed when she finally saw the large oak that stood in the center. Coming back brought up some memories, not all of them good. But she had long since forgiven them and moved on.

She saw the three standing directly under the tree.as she approached she could hear natsu and gajeel fighting. "You wanna go flame for brains!" " right here metal mouth!" Natsu yelled while butting heads with gajeel. " natsu you'd better calm down right now or do I need to call erza?" Lucy  said with a sly grin. "no mam, perfectly  calm right here" natsu said " HAHA you look like edolas natsu!" Gajeel said bursting out into laughter. "Gajeel.. behave!" Levy said as she hit him up side the of his head with her bag. " hey levy" Lucy said  as she hugged her best friend "I thought I was gonna go crazy with those two arguing".

" i can understand the feeling" levy said looking back on moments with jet and droy. "Enough with the chitchat lady's lets get to our jobs" gajeel said rubbing his head. "Yeah me and natsu need to get a boat at Hargeon before it gets to late". " what why can't we swim! We can do that!" Natsu yelled almost turning green at he thought of riding a vehicle.

"OVER MY DEAD BODY! I'm
Not swimming all the way to a secluded island! "Lucy yelled at natsu. " come on lu or we're gonna be late for both of our jobs" levy said as she went to leave the park. " well we really should get going, come on natsu who knows there might be bad monsters to fight". That instantly perked the fire dragon slayer right up. " YEAH LETS GO LUCY WE CAN'T LEAVE THOSE MONSTERS HANGING!". " natsu wait for the rest of us" Lucy said trying to stop natsu from running all the way to hargeon.

Time skip

"So Lucy what job did you get for me and gajeel" levy asked as they walked down a forest path a good 20 miles out side of magnolia. " oh this job is perfect for the two of you "Lucy said pulling out the flyer and handing it to levy. " there are a lot of odd runes in some old temple that need to be deciphered".

"That's good and all for short stuff over here but I don't really do the whole sitting around and read bit". "Patience gajeel I was getting there, apparently there are a group of bandits that have made the ruins there hideout". "Now we're talking this might actually be some fun" he said cracking his knuckles.

"hey I just noticed this but where's pantherlilly and happy, it's hard to see you two without your exceeds" levy asked. " oh didn't I tell you pantherlilly,Carla, and happy went to check up the exceeds, don't worry I asked natsu the same thing. " yea and I worried about pantherlilly" "you just want your cat back gajeel" natsu said teasingly. "DAM RIGHT SALAMANDER!" Gajeel said while stomping down the path. " it wasn't fair that you and Wendy had your own flying kitty cats. And now that I have one I sure as heck ain't gonna let anything happen to him!"

Gajeel said before running strait into a tree that marked the crossroads . " A LITTLE WARNING NEXT TIME!" , " that's what you get for calling me short me short stuff" levy commented as everyone began to laugh. Well everyone besides gajeel, " looks like this this were we split up see you later levy" Lucy said as she hugged her best friend " ok stay safe Lucy". " you too
,come on natsu" she said while dragging him down the path to hargeon .
"Awww but Lucy why do we have to go on a boat, we could of at least brought Wendy with us that way I'm not so sick". " Wendy decided not to come since carla isn't here, she deserves a break natsu". "But luuuccyyy" levy and gajeel could still hear the two argue even though they had lost sight of the two. " sooo gajeel shall we get going", " whatever you say short stuff" gajeel Said teasingly.

___________________________
Boom! First chapter done! XD literally took me forever to write it case I'm so lazy. But now that i have a story out I'll try to update asap. You'll most likely have an update... a week and a half or two weeks per chapt. Don't judge

Also this is my first story I've ever made so please tell me your comments just don't be rude. Later ✌️