Robbie & Gabe [Prologue]

In Los Angles California, Roberto "Robbie" Reyes was Driving through the Hillrock Heights Neighborhood, On his way home with His brother Gabe in the passenger seat.

Gabe looked at Robbie who was afraid, making Gabe concerned. Hillrock Heights was Always sprawling with corruption and Gang Wars so he understood why Robbie was scared.

Robbie checked the rear view mirror, then payed attention to the road and drove a little faster, Gabe Looked back, to see another car

"Don't Look back, Gabe." Robbie ordered. Gabe looked foward at the road. the car Catched up to them and drove to the side of Robbie's 1969 charger and the windows rolled down to reveal 5 men dressed as Street thugs Holding Uzi's and Pistols.

The Thugs pointed their Guns at the Reyes brothers and opened fire, bullets impacting Mostly Robbie, but a few hitting Gabe.

Robbie's Car spun out of control and Began Tumbling for a few seconds. Robbie flew out of the car and into the air, hoping and praying that Gabe will survive. Robbie then hit the ground, onto his back.

Robbie was Dead. Gabe was injured, calling for help.

The Shooters Car rolled up to Robbie's Corpse, two were laughing at the sight of it, the front passenger even Spit at Robbie's Body, then they drove off.

A voice was heard in Robbie's head. Don't worry, they shall pay dearly for their sins.

Robbie sprung awake gasping for air as if he has been holding his breath underwater for more than 30 seconds. He couldn't move, he looked at his burning car, hearing Gabe's Cries for help.

Robbie wanted to get up, but he couldn't. Darkness surrounded him, he fell unconscious. Soon Later, Ambulance arrived.

At the same time, The 5th Street Locos  are about to have an unexpected Visit.