The Ghost Rider

The Thugs made back to their 5th Street Locos Hideout which was an old Beer factory. Where their Boss; Santino Noguera who was waiting to hear about Robbie's Death. "Did you Kill him?" He asked. His response was the picture they took of Robbie's Dead Body. Santino smiled.

"Good Work, Fellas." Santino said, giving them a Bag of weed and Cocaine as a reward. Santino went back to his office.

A few minutes later a loud knocking at the metal door was heard. One of the members went out to see who was out there. All that was heard was the thug's Cut off Scream.

All 5th Street Locos paid their attention on the commotion, yet they didn't go outside to see what it was. They heard footsteps heading into the Factory.

Who came in was Wearing a Black Leather jacket, Black jeans, Black boots, gloves and T-Shirt. The person's Skull was completely exposed and on Fire, and had Glowing Circles in the centers. The object he is holding in his hand was a burning chain.

It was the Ghost Rider.

"Guilty, All of You!" He Yelled.

He Threw one End of the chain at one of the Loco Thugs, and it wrapped around his neck, burning the Thug to ashes. As he pulled the chain away, He completely Disentegrated the Loco Member into ash. The rest of the gang opened fire.

Santino Looked out the door to see what the commotion was, he saw Ghost Rider, then went back to his office without him noticing.

Ghost Rider Swung his chain at one of the Thugs, then Pulled the Chain, sending the Thug Flying towards him, catching him, grabbing him by the throat. He placed his other hand on above the Thugs Eyes and Twisted his head, snapping his neck.

A thug ran towards him and Whacked His jaw with a Crowbar. Ghost Rider faced him, with one part of his Jaw hanging from his head. He fixed his jaw with one hand, snapping it back into place, making the Criminal Creeped out.

Ghost Rider breathed in, then breathed out, sending flames out of his mouth, burning the Thug alive. He fell down, screaming in agony.

2 more Street Locos were firing Sawed-off Shotguns from the Upper catwalk. Ghost Rider Threw his chain at it, wrapping it around the Flooring, then pulled it, breaking it making them fall to the ground.

He picked up one of the Sawed Off shotguns, then it lit on fire. He shot a thug with it and the thug burned to ashes.

A few minutes later, everyone was burned or disentegrated out of existence. He heard someone yelling in pain, he turned to see a Street Locos member trapped underneath a shelf of equipment.

Ghost Rider pulled the shelf off the Thug, then he grabbed him by the collar, raising him in the air, with his feet not touching the ground. He began to ask who ordered the attack on Robbie. He spoke in a Whisper-Like Demonic Voice.

"Who...Ordered...Attack..?" He asked. The Thug already knew what he was talking about. He pointed to Santino's office.

Ghost Rider looked at his office which was one story up, he then lit a fireball in his hand, then looked at the Thug, "Thanks for the Assist." He said. He then pressed the fireball against the Thugs face, making the thug scream.

Santino was hiding underneath his office desk with his Pistol in hand. He heard his door being busted in, along with Demonic breathing. He placed his hand on his Mouth, hoping Ghost Rider won't hear him.

After 20 seconds, Ghost Rider lifted The Desk up and pulled Santino up in the air throwing the desk down, breaking it. "You...Guilty!" He yelled. Santino pointed his gun at Ghost Rider's Head. He grabbed it and it melted right before him. Santino was horrified.

"Look into my eyes, and feel the pain you have inflicted onto others." Ghost Rider was using the penance stare on Santino, showing the horrific things he has done. He started screaming, soon his screaming died down. Santino's Eyes were Burned along with his soul, and he wasn't saying anything.

Ghost Rider dropped Santino onto the floor, and walked out of the factory. He got on his Motorcycle and drove off before the Cops arrived.