Hello World : a Diggy Simmons love story

Diggy Pov: wow I swear Cali was too hype tonight! But now I got a long flight back to NYC. It's super hard being away from my beautiful girl Layla. Layla is just a regular normal girl from North Carolina. She's not famous nor does she wanna be. But the one thing that kills me is that my fans don't even know about her. You see I try to keep her identity secret for her protection. But she's getting ready to graduate soon, and once she does she's gonna attend NYU online and she's gonna travel the world with me. I haven't seen her in 3 months. We FaceTime all the time but still it's not the same. It's gonna be another month before she comes to NYC and that's when were gonna do the big reveal of her to my fans *phone starts ringing* speaking of Layla *answers phone *

Me: hello beautiful

Layla: hey handsome! How did your show go?

Me: it went amazing. Cali was too hype! But it would've been better of o would've have my beautiful girl by my side.

Layla: aww Daniel I promise you will get to see me a lot sooner than you think you will

Me: oh please it's gonna be another month that's not soon at all

Layla: just be patient ok

Layla's POV: you see Daniel thinks it's gonna be another month but the truth is I'm already in New York. I wanted to surprise him early since I finished my last semester of high school early. I'm laying in his amazing room now waiting for him to get here. I can't wait to see the look on his face.

Diggy: alright babe I will but I gtg I'm getting ready to board the plane but I'll call you when I land ok I love you babygirl

Me: ok sweet boy I love you too

Diggy Pov:
It's been 6 hours and were finally back in NYC. We all get off the plane and I'm finally able to go home. When I pulled up into the driveway my parents brothers and sisters weren't home. So I took this opportunity to go and get some sleep. But I walked into something else in my room. I CANT BELIEVE THIS BITCH!

**what do think he walked into? Don't forget to comment and vote for the next one! If I get at least five I'll post the next one tonight!**