What he did.

{Tobias POV}

She thought it was over. I thought it was over. Little did I know that this would happen. He betrayed us. He did. I know he did. She knows he did.

Marcus.

He betrayed me and he betrayed her. I am going to kill him. I don't care. She is in the hospital because of him. How could he do something so heartless. I never thought that he would try to hurt my only Light. My only Love. My Only Air. My only Tris. How could he?! That heartless human.

I WILL KILL HIM!

Lost in my thought. I awake. Everything is misty in my eyes. I wipe them, realizing I had been crying. I look at the front desk and the receptionist shakes her head reading my mind. She understands what I am thinking. I glance at Christina. I can't stand seeing her best friend like this. She is sobbing quietly into Will's arm. I look at Will and I realize he also has tears rolling down his cheek. Their best friend. My Girlfriend. Then the receptionist  gestures me over. "I can't stand to see you and your friend like this." She says. Then she rummages around in her desk. She pulls up and gives me 3 cards. "Here. You and your friends. Take these and go see her. She is the room 613. I am not sure what condition she is in. Just go. Go and see her." She smiles. I walk back over to Will and Christina they get up and take the cards and follow me and I thank the receptionist. We walk through the doors into the hallways.

I see the numbers quickly pass by my eyes and I see 613. and I try to compose myself. Tris can't see me crying. If she is even up. Tobias think possible. My subconsious tells me. I opened the door. I see her softly breathing. Her chest rises and then it falls. I sob quietly. I see where he shot her. In her arm. More like her shoulder. I walk over to her and fall to my knees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Tris POV}

My eyes are closed. But I can hear sobbing. I can sense him staring at me. He is blaming himself. I know he is. I should have listened to him. I sob. "Tris?" He asks. I flutter my eyes. I see Christina and Will look at me. Their eyes are puffy, so I know they have been crying. Then I turn my eyes to Tobias. I cry. His eyes are puffy and his tearstained cheeks. He looking at me his eyes are longing and desperate and sad. I never thought that I could even see someone that sad. I try to sit up. Tobias helps me. I look at him and before I know what's going on my arms are wrapped around him. My head into his chest. His is caught off guard but he then replies to my hug. I don't care about the pain in my arm.

I want to stay there forever but I know that I can't. His arms are the safest place for me. I pull back and i see the smile he gives me. I try to reply back but then my best friends. I whisper in Tobias's ear and he helps me up and I walk over to Christina and I give her the biggest hug a best friend can give. And Will I look at him but I give him a hug also. And Christina helps me back to my bed. My first words come out. " How long has it been since I was...." I trailed off. It couldn't go on. My voice failed me. "About a week." I look at Christina and she knows what I mean. " We'll wait outside." She says.

When they leave. I begin, " I am so sorry Tobias. I know I should have listened to you but he convinced me and I know that you were only trying to keep me safe but, I was stupid and I just followed him and he almost 'touched me' and I refused and he shot..." That is all I say before he caresses my hair. For a moment her stops thinks and processes it through his mind. What I just said. And he expression hardens. "H-he... WHAT?!?!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Tobias POV}

How could he? To my one and only? To my Tris? She is only 17.

"Tris. Tell me how."

"He started touching me and slapped him. Hard. Then he shot me."

I start to steam up and my temper boils but I put it behind my head.

"I don't care. I am just glad your here."

The doctor walked in and Christina and Will follow in behind him.

"Hello Ms. Prior."

Soon when I ask her to marry me it'll be Mrs. Eaton.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys thanks for reading this and MrsEaton inspired me to write this. And I will update later. Its  10 over here some I am just gonna head to sleep. Comment down below. ^~^