The Wedding Plan

{Tobias POV}

Tris left but I know she went to go tell Christina. I am going to the Pit to the tell the guys. While I walk there I meet up with Uriah and Zeke and they walk with me. Once we get to the Pit, I tell them. "I am getting married to Tris." They both smile and pat my back. While the congrations are going on I see a figure and I tell the guys I will be right back. I walk towards Peter and he looks at me with disgust and I can tell he is jealous. "Well I heard you are getting married to Tris." He pauses. "Congrats." I laugh. I cannot believe he is jealous. He has tortured Tris. Maybe he tortured her because he liked her. But she is mine. My Tris. My Tris Eaton. Tris and Tobias Eaton. I like the sound of that. "Thanks."

He looks at me and stalks off. I begin to walk back to the guys but they say they have to get to somewhere. I say goodbye and walk back to my apartment. I open the door and I see Tris taking a little nap. I feel tired to so I lay down beside her and take a nap. I drift off and Tris wakes up with a jerk and she is sweating. "Bad dream?" She nods. I sit up and let her lean on my shoulder. I caress her hair. She starts to sob and I can't stand to see her like this. " Tris what's wrong?" She stares at me with her tearstained face. "I dreamt he shot me and it felt so real." I huggged her and turned her head towards mine. And I kissed her. She pulled back and I layed down. She put her head in my chest and I put my arm around her. She was drifting off to sleep and I sang softly in her ear.

{Tris POV}

Tobias sang softly to mean as I fell asleep. When I awoke Tobias was asleep and I didn't want to wake so I get up slowly. I look at the clock and its 10:30 pm.  I look at Tobias and he looks so peaceful in his sleep. I walk to the bathroom and I look a little tired. I splash cold water on my face and the next thing I know 2 hands grab my waste and I scream. "Tobias!" HE laughs and he puts me down and I hit him playfully in the arm.  We walk over to the bed and we start talking about out wedding.

"Well I was thinking, not to big yet not to small  wedding." I say. "And the bridemaids dresses could be dark red. And my maid of honor could be Christina." I say. Tobias laughs and he starts, "Zeke could be my best man." He pauses and I think we are thinking the same thing. "CAKE!" We say in unison. I am overwhelmed with giggles. "I would only come if there was cake.' He says. I continue to giggle. "I love it when you laugh." I blush. "I am going to go take a shower." He comes out the bathroom and smiles at me I get up. I look at my fiance. And he wrap his arm aound my waist. We get back in bed and we talk and laugh. Then we drift asleep.