Chapter 8

Kamila's P.O.V

It was the first day of me starting the tour, we were headed to New Jersey.

"Are you ready?" Joey said pecking my lips.

"I guess", i said smiling at him. I was actually very nervous especially of what people would think of me.

Joey and the guys went on stage and did the normal routine until i heard my name called.

"We have a new guest, Kamila, joining us on the rest of our tour", Cameron said loudly and clearly into the microphone.

Joey ran off stage and grabbed my hand. He pulled me onto the stage and grabbed Cameron's microphone.

"This is my girlfriend Kamila", Joey grabbed my face and smashed his lips into mine. I kissed back, it was a passionate kiss, a very loving and soft one.

I heard the crowd yell 'koey' and 'aww' and some negative things but i don't care, Joey makes me happy and if they can't accept that then they aren't true supporters.

-M&G-

It was now time for the M&G, so we all got to our places to get our photos taken with supporters. I glanced at Joey and saw him taking pictures with several girls. I didn't mind though.

"Oh my god you and Joey are so cute I love you so much and I have a fanpage on instagram for you", this girl screamed jumping up and down.

I hugged her and thanked her. "Whats your account?", i asked smiling at her and opening up my Instagram.

"It's [insert user here]." I followed her and liked her recent 3 pictures she posted and commented a heart on the most recent post.

"Thank you so much for all of your support it honestly means a lot and i love you so much", i say giving her a tight hug. We take our pictures and I end up finishing taking pictures with everyone with the others.

Joey was the very last one to take pictures with so I just watched him take pictures and this one girl caught my eye. Her and her friend were pointing at me and laughing, I saw the girl whisper something into her friends ear and they both smirked. I felt a bit anxious at what they could've say or what they're planning on but i tried to shake it off.

It was now that girls turn to meet Joey, she walked up to him and he hugged her and did the usual. Then i saw her ask for a kiss on the cheek which is normal, most girls ask for that, until i saw her grab his face and smash her lips into his. My heart sank. I felt like i was being punched in the stomach, like everything and every feeling and every thought just escaped my body. I felt gone. I felt completely nonexistent.

I then came back to realization of what just happened and I was in utter shock. Tears started to form in my eyes and i quickly walked away. I ran to the first person I could find, Hunter.

Hunter's P.O.V

I saw Kamila running with her hands over her eyes and tears falling from her cheek. I hated to see her so upset. She bumped into me and I grabbed her and pulled her arms away from her eyes.

"I'm so sorry and I'm so sorry you have to see me like this", she said softly with tears rolling down her face.

"No it's completely fine, whats wrong?" I ask not even realizing whats going on.

In all honestly, I really like Kamila. She is beautiful and she has the best personality and I can't stop thinking of her, but she is with Joey and if he makes her happy then I guess I'm happy.

"This girl in the meet and greet line was pointing at me and laughing and she whispered something to her friend then when she got up to meet Joey she asked for a kiss on her cheek and instead she grabbed his face and kissed him", she said in between cries. My eyes widened. I was in shock that someone would even do that.

"Kamila he had nothing to do with it so don't be mad at him, he didn't know and plus I guarantee you he got the girl kicked out. Joey loves you. Ever since he met you I haven't heard him quit talking about you", I say wiping her tears so she will stop crying and hopefully cheer up.

"I know it just killed me to see another girl kiss him. He is mine and I love him and I didn't think that would happen and I know it isn't his fault but it just hurt and really?" she says softly wiping her eyes and her makeup off from under her eyes.

"I know it hurts but you need to talk to him and yes, Joey loves you", I say pulling her into a hug.

Joey's P.O.V

I saw that Kamila and the guys got finished with their M&Gs and I still had some more people to meet so I looked and saw Kamila watching me. She looked so beautiful.

I took some really good pictures with my amazing supporters and they told me very nice things and I couldn't help but smile every time they would mention Kamila.

I glanced over at Kamila again and noticed she seemed kind of down, I wasn't sure why though but I knew something was going on inside.

"Hey Joey", this girl with long blonde hair said to me with a smirk.

"Hey whats up", I say back non stop thinking about Kamila.

"Can I have a kiss on my cheek", she asks tapping her cheek. I go in to kiss her cheek and before I can even move she grabs my face and smashes her lips into mine. My heart dropped and I lost sense of everything happening around me. I knew Kamila was watching and I knew she would feel hurt.

I quickly pulled away and the security kicked her and her friend out. I had to meet the next few people who also were in shock. I took pictures with the last few supporters then ran to where everyone else was.

I ran and saw Kamila in Hunters arms. I felt my heart break.

"What's going on?", I ask with a bit of a tone because I know Hunter likes her.

"Bro chill she was just upset and I talked to her", he said backing away from her.

I ignored him and ran over to her and put my hands on her cheeks and caressed her cheek. She looked up at me with sadness in her eyes. My heart completely broke.

"Kamila I didn't mean for that to happen please believe me I love you and only you and I kicked her out please believe me I don't like her and I only want you I only love you please don't cry it breaks me to see you like this", I said trying not to cry myself.

"I know and I love you too but just seeing her kiss you hurt so badly", she said softly.

I pulled her into a long hug and planted a kiss on her forehead, "I love you and only you and you're the only girl I want to kiss", I say hugging her tighter.

Kamila's P.O.V

Joey pulled me into a hug which lasted a long time then I felt him kiss my forehead.

"I love you and only you and you're the only girl I want to kiss", i hear him say sort of choking up trying not to cry. He hugs me tighter and I jump into his arms.

"I love you too", I say smashing my lips into his. He kisses back but harder this time. It gets a little intense, he reaches up my shirt and I pull away.

I wink then giggle. "You're such a tease", he says rolling his eyes.

I peck his lips and we both laugh then we head to the bus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!! THIS CHAPTER WAS KINDA SAD BUT CUTE BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!!

I WILL UPDATE LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW!!!

ALSO...

🌹IS ANYONE ENJOYING THIS BOOK? COMMENT IF YOU ARE🌹

[also don't forget to vote and comment feedback thanks]