We need to go

Dumbledore POV

After we finished telling our story to Leo he said, "So let me get this straight... My grandfather is a evil wizard?" We nodded, "Who wants me to join him in world domination?" More nods, "You want me to fight against him?" Nods "His Name is Moldyshorts?"

"Actually it's Voldomort."

"Same difference, and he has. No. Nose?"

"Yes?"

Than he bursts out laughing again "That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard!" Than he abruptly stops. "When do we start?"

Harry then spoke up, "Really just like that?" He nods, "Dumbledore how can we trust him he just learned about the wizarding world and he's not surprised. He's obviously a death eater."

"Ha ha ha. Who would want to eat death. That's so stupid." Leo said laughing.

"Now now Harry we can't jump to conclusions. Now to answer your question Leo, death eaters are your grandfathers followers. Now how about we go back into the city to discuss what we are going to do?"

"Ok sounds good to me." Leo said.

Time skip

I can't take it anymore! All of his jokes and statements are driving me, ME Albus Dumbledore, crazy! We need to ditch him fast, and I have a plan.

"Leo can you tell me what that building there is I've never seen something like it before." Pointing to a building with a large yellow M.

Leo turns around and just before he can respond I summon up a plank of wood and hit him upside the head, knocking him out.

"Finally! Thank you professor he was getting really irritating." Harry said.

"We're not done yet, we need to make it look like he is sleeping."

So we bring him to the park and lay him down on a bench. Getting up we leave as fast as we can. I just hope that the death eaters will find him.