one

phil

I walked into the small classroom and sat in my usual seat in the far back corner. Just as I was about to take out my literature book, a boy around my age walked in. I don't think I've ever seen him around the school, so I'm guessing he's new here.

"Good Morning class, today we have a new student joining us. Daniel Howell, correct?" Our teacher, Mr. Joseph asked him.

"D-dan, yes." The boy looked around the room with a small shy grin plastered on his face, until his eyes landed on mine did I notice just how beautiful he truly was. His pale complexion accentuated his dark brown eyes perfectly. Eyes that resembled sweet chocolate. However, I couldn't help but notice the faint bags under his eyes, showing lack of sleep or exhaustion most likely. The slight rosy pink blush forming on his cheeks showed a hint of nervousness, making him look like an innocent little boy. His hair was spread messily in a puddle of black curls on top of his head, some casually falling onto his forehead. He was wearing a full black outfit that consis--

"Phil? Hello!" Mr. Joseph cut me from my thoughts making me look up to face him.

"W-what?" I shook my head, feeling a light tint forming on my cheeks from being caught staring at the boy.

"I asked, do you mind if Daniel sits next to you?" He asked, but he was already telling him to come over.

"Yeah sure." I rolled my eyes, it's not like he cared about my opinion, why did he ask in the first place?

"Hello, I'm Dan, and you are Phil, I'm guessing?" He said giving me a smile while sitting down on the chair next to mine.

"Yeah, I'm Phil." I nodded and turned back around and buried my face into my art journal.

"You draw really nicely." I heard Dan say in a quiet, hushed voice, barely audible actually.

"Uh, thanks I guess, but nah. These are just random doodles." I shrugged off what he said and put my journal back in my book bag.

"You're kidding right? Those are truly amazing!" I smiled to myself, trying to contain the blush forming once again. No one ever compliments my art.

"Thanks Dan." I smiled at him.

"Anytime." He smiled back, but for some reason it didn't seem very genuine to me, more like a forced smile. I shrugged it off and opened my literature notebook to start copying notes.

After the lesson, I gathered up my notebook and literature book and rushed to get out of class as soon as possible before the hallways started to get packed with people running to class. Right before I went to open the door, I felt a hand grip mine, slightly pulling me back. I turned around and met eyes with none other than Dan.

"Yeah?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Sorry, I was just wondering if you could help me find my next class? I still don't know my way around." He said as he bit his lip, which might I say was one of the most attractive things I've seen.

"Sure, what's your next class?" I asked, looking at his schedule.

"Oh you have Math with me next!" I smiled, pretty pleased that I'll get to see him more often.

"That's great! Now I don't have to suffer through it alone." He chuckled.

"Haha, I'll walk with you, lets go." I said while opening the door and walking out as he followed me.

Throughout the remainder of the day, Dan has told me countless things about himself and how he just moved to town a few weeks ago, and we even made plans to tour around the city after school tomorrow.

It's now almost past ten in the night and for some reason I still can't seem to get the boy out of my head. He seems a bit different than everyone else, a good different. I don't know what it is about him, but something about him caught my eye and now I find myself wanting to get to know him even more.

It's only been a day, and he's already running circles around my head.

//

heyoo (:

hope ya like the first chapter, it's short but yknow !!
im a bit nervous agh, i suck at writing fanfiction but there
was nothing to do so ;-; why not yknow?
anyways thanks to whoever's reading this!
have a wonderful day dude, bye!

- dalia :-))