Curiosity gets the best of me?

Hey guys, So this is my first story that I've written. All these other authors inspired me so I thought it would be cool to write a story. I love to read the stories on like Vampire and werewolf romance. They're my favorite thing to read. And I love love love the vampire diaries so I hope you enjoy.  I'm very excited to see everyone's reaction. Fyi... DELENA is the best! And sorry I know this chapter is short but it's a start.

Elena's POV

*Cough cough*  Man, there was so much dust. I finally found the box labeled memories.  

 It was a box of things that made me remember the moments between me and Stefan before he died. There was a picture of me and him standing on the peer at my parent's lake house. I remembered that very well, he wrapped his arms around me from behind me and started talking about how perfect our future was going to be, We were so in love.  I felt a tear stream down my cheek, I knew that would happen. I used to be worse, if I even heard the name Stefan I would cry for hours. I was finally doing better. It's been a little over a year  since he died. I remembered it felt like my heart was getting ripped out and torn into tiny little pieces. I started to laugh a little, I came across a silly photo of Caroline, Bonnie, Stefan, and I during graduation.   I miss how close we all were, like when we graduated.  I come across another photo, It was Stefan and.. Damon.  I was in the background photo bombing, all the memories came flooding back of Damon and I.  Before I left to move away from Mystic falls, Damon and I kissed. Before Stefan died I realized that I was slowly falling in love with Damon. But, I was still in love with Stefan and he slowly also started to realize the feelings I was having for Damon. After he was released from Klaus' "worship" and his humanity was back he sent me on a trip to Denver with Damon to go get Jeremy. He thought I would figure out who I wanted to be with I kissed Damon during that. But I still couldn't decide who.  After that we finally had Klaus trapped, he was desiccated in a coffin in chains. But that night took a turn for the worse, I had been taken by him. He started to drain all my blood so he could make hybrids. Tyler had tried to come save me and I hit my head on the floor and they finally got Klaus. Later that night I was painting my parent's old room and Jeremy was in there and I fell and everything went black. They took me to the hospital and Meredith healed me with vampire blood.  And it was Damon's blood.   After that I got taken home, and then was forced to make my decision. Matt was driving me till Rebekah jumped in the road and we went over Wickery bridge. Stefan jumped in to save me but I told him to get Matt. I died but then I was alive again in the bed of Matt's truck. Stefan looked down at me with a surprised expression. Then on I was a vampire and I still am. Then Rebekah came back and tried to kill me but Stefan had a white oak stake and killed her. Klaus then came up from behind and ripped his heart out.. My feelings were heightened it was hard to realize what just happened, Damon must have been near by. He picked me up and took me back to the boarding house.

Then I felt a couple dozen of tears go down my face.. 

I picked up my phone and started to press down on Damon's name. I then decided to call  Caroline to see if I could stay with her for a while to see everyone in Mystic falls. I couldn't make it look like I only was coming up to see Damon. 

"Caroline! How's everything going? how's the baby?"

" Elena!! Everything's good and 5 months pregnant everything looks good. How are you?" 

"I'm  good, I wanted to see if I could stay with you for a couple of weeks? I miss Mystic falls."

"Of course! I'll come get you tomorrow. Let's surprise Bonnie!"

" Alright Care. I will talk to you tomorrow. Love ya."

"Love ya."

See ya tomorrow Salvatore.