Part 6

"F***king vampire on steroids". I mumble to myself as we are chasing after Liam who are  wacking the zombie heads with a bat as he pass by. I know that he is worried for his sister but he should slow down a little bit because hello....HUMANS HERE. "Liam slow down. If we run at this paces we would only tiring ourselves". Damian slow down his run while pantingly asking for f***king wacking zombie Liam to slow down.

Liam halted his wacking runs style when he heard Damian asking him to slow down behind him. He realise that he's with humans and humans staminas pretty weak compare to vampires."We rest for a while". The six of them immediately sit down to gather their breaths and make plan. While Liam standing guard.

' Damn... he didn't break a sweat running and wacking all that zombies' . Nolan silently stare at Liam. Nolan Ruscoe have slender frames but buffed with small firm muscles, tall as Leon who are 6'6 . He had blue eyes, brown hair and feminine features. If he wear a dress and long wigs , he would passsed as a beautiful girl. Nolan always admire Liam looks. No...he is not gay, he is straight as rod. It's just that he wish to look like Liam who are good looking and ripe with confidence and charm.

Leon broke the silent.Nolan snapped to focus and stay silent. He is awkward kind of guy and find it hard to communicate with people. Other people thought that he is cold as iceberg.

"What are we gonna do after we save Liam sister? Anyone have a plan or people to save?". Leon look at his friends faces. "We should find our familys and head to safest places". Charles suggested. "And where exactly the safest places?" . Paul sarcarticly ask. They all know there is no safe places anymore. "We can make our own santuary. Right now, we do step by step. Come on... we already waste enough time. It's time to save Liam sister".

They quickly go the gym and save Liam sister. True to her words, she is really hanging on the ropes eventhough she's been like that for 2 hours and a half.