Standing On The Edge Of Forever At The Start Of Whatever

Late in the afternoon, the friends met in the spacious living room, where they held the grand closing talk about the impending camping trip. Howard and Jason showed their two fellow runners, as well as Robbie and the women, on a map, how the course was, and where they wanted to build up their overnight camps. As a kind of emergency backup, one such as Ayda, Dawn, and Emma should know where their apostate men were. If something unforeseen happens. Sure was safe. Such a tour through the wilderness was not exactly safe. For who knows what could happen.

After everything was cleared up and everything was neatly packaged, a fair solution was found, who should be responsible for what. The division was thus. Except for a few personal things that everyone was carrying, Howard was now responsible for the food and their cooking utensils. Thus, Jason had all the first aid and a few other vital items, while Gary was responsible for her sleeping arrangements and Marks for the little one and her future garbage.

"Mark. The garbage man! ...That's the perfect title for you." Howard couldn't keep a sharp remark to himself.

"Well, I think it might even hide a possible song," laughed Robbie.

With a raised eyebrow, Gary glanced at his friend a little bit, wondering if he was serious about it.

"Seriously?" Gary made his skepticism speak for himself.

"Why not?" Robbie could then only ask back, who was apparently actually considering this with the utmost enthusiasm.

"Hmm. How could one call such a song? ...How about simplicity, "The Man of the garbage"!" Howard tried to think of a possible song titel.

"If you want to seriously consider this but without me. Just over my rotting corpse," Gary said reluctantly.

"Come on, Gaz. Let's go. ...This is a funny idea for itself. I would even want to sing it myself. Let's try something new." Mark saw it as a welcome change and was quite in favor of adding a bit of humor in their songs.

"I don't really know," Gary remained suspicious.

"Well, I do not think the idea is so bad. There could be something out of it," Jason thought

"Yes, also in dancing." Howard continued.

"Thank you Doug. ...That's exactly what I wanted to hear now," Gary was then slightly sarcastic, who wasn't really big on dancing.

"You don't have to decide this now, and you also know that something has to be agreed unanimously. No one is to pass by. So let's have time. We only do this campingtrip, so that you can come back to other thoughts. The whole thing is just an idea and could perhaps lead you in the right direction. ...So, think about it." Gary wasn't put under pressure by Jason, and he reminded him of the fact that they were doing it here, so that he could find himself again.

Very grateful for the fact that Jason had left his back and didn't want to put him under any pressure, Gary gave this a winking look. Basically, Gary appreciated the fact that his friends wanted to meet him somehow, and yet Gary couldn't really make friends with this rather insane idea. Although he was suspicious of this suggestion, he would at least write it down on a notepad. It was at least an approach. So he had to stand up, that his friends were not even wrong. From this one could indeed do something.

A few hours later, the friends were once again enjoying a dinner outside. Before there was again to a quarrel about the calculation, Gary could assert himself this time immediately. The bill should definitely go to him this time. Since Robbie and the boys had to leave the next day early, they didn't want to pull up their restaurant visit under all circumstances. After a last drink, which went to the house, they all went back to Robbie's estate and went to bed relatively early in the evening. For the next day would definitely be long for all of them. So everyone really found the way in a quiet sleep within half an hour.