Chapter 2

Welcomee friends. And so does the story continue...

-----------------------------------------------------------

We were driving,i got bored so i took my headphones and started listening to some music. I could smell alchol in the air,so i opened the window.

My parents seemed hangover from last night,they were talking about something,and my dad wasn't looking where he was driving. My heart stoped. I was so scared,the truck was coming towards us and it only went even faster. My mom shouted at my dad,and instead hitting the breaks he stepped on gas and the driving weal (or whatever) went crazy.

I was so scared. I could hear my mom screaming and my dad was swearing,and i couldn't care less. Then in that second i thought how much i loved them,and how sorry i am for using drugs. Everything flew past my eyes.

The next thing that i remeber was that everything went black. I couldn't hear screams and anything around me,i felt numb.

I was dreaming about what happened,i had a nightmare,i was screaming,and then i felt i light touch on my skin. Was it real,or am i in heaven?

I oppened my ayes and everything was white,i stared at the white sealing . I could see someone next to me holding my hand. I couldn't clearly see who it was. Then i felt someone shaking my body.

I came back to reality after being lost in my thoughts. And my sight became clear. I looked at the pesron who was still shaking me. I was angry,confused and my head started to hurt really bad. My body felt slightly numb,but i could still somehow feal.

"Miss can you hear me,miss can you hear me? " the pesron asked.
I looked at him puzzled and my head started to hurt even more,i stayed silent as i held my head.
"Are you alright Miss? Can you hear me?" he asked again.

I finally took a good look in him. He looked so handsome. Tall,his hear was blonde, i liked it. He gave me a light smile. I shook my head instantly when i saw his perfect dimples... (I mean who wouldn't freak out???)

"Miss i know you may be scared,or something,but try to remember what happened." He said still holding my hand. I could feel how soft and warm his hands were. His voice was so deep and perfect.

"Where am I ?? " i asked still holding my head with my left hand,and his hand with my right one.
"You're in the hospital Miss" he said,and realizing what he was doing he lightly shook his hand and looked at me. I could see him blushing a litlle bit,i did too.

"Who are you?" I asked him.
"Ah sorry, how stupid off me. My name is Dr. Kim Namjoon,and i'll be looking after you while you're here" he said and smiled showing me his teeth and his dimples were there too,omg pull youself together (Y/N)! I thought.

"My name is (Y/N)" i said and i lightly smiled.
"Nice to met you (Y/N),how do you feel? "He asked me with a worried exprection.
"I'm fine,but where are my parents? " i asked puzzled.

"Oh,about that. I'm really sorry (Y/N)... But i'm afraid they are no longer with us." He said looking down at his feet,with a sad expretion.
"Haha wait, stop joking around dostor,is this a prank or something?!" I said half shouting.

"I'm afraid this isn't a prank. I'm very very sorry for your lost." He saighted sadly and looked at me.
"NO,NO,NO, DON'T SAY THAT,THEY CAN'T BE DEAD,WHAT AM I SUPOSED TO DO NOW HUH?! HOW AM I SUPOSED TO LIVE WITHOUT THEM!?" I screamed. Hitting the bed i was on.

"Please come down (Y/N),this isn't good for you,please stop" he said.
"I don't care anymore what's good for me or what's bad for me, I DON'T CAREE,YOU HEAR ME?!" I screamed.

"I undestand,but you have to calm down. Here,take this medicine,it will help you. " he said giving me the medicine.
"I'll come later to chek on you" he said loking at my eyes.

I sighted,once the door was closed,i couldn't take it anymore. I started crying,sobbing,shaking... I threw the medicine on the floor. I can't believe it. They're dead,i'm all alone now. I already miss them like crazy. I can't imagine my life without them,they were my everything in life.

I looked at my hands,there where serious cuts and bruises,then i looked at my leggs. I notised a really big cut,but ut was sewed already. It didn't hurt that much,what hurted me more is the thought i lost my parents.

I stood from my bed,i walked to the window. I passed a mirror on the wall. I waljed closer,my face was all black from my mascara,and i had litlle cuts on my cheaks. I couldn't care less. I washed my face,looked at the mirror again,and tears were streaming down my cheaks.

I took a deep breath,and opened the window. It was a sunny day,and warm. Sky was clear,birds were singing,i vould smell food from food stands not that far away from my window. I could se happy families walking around,i was so jelaus of those litlle kids... They were happy,they had their parents qnd i didn't.

My tears were falling hard. I was so hurt,i closed the window and i went to my bed. My knees were weak,so i colapsed in front of the bed. I hit my head hard in the metal part of the bed.

The room was spinning,everything was blurry. Then the last thing i remember was calling my moms name, and in that moment someone entered the room.
Someone shouted my name,i couldn't see whoit was,and then i blanked out.

************************************
Hey everyonee,
I'm sorry i didn't upload in a while,my school kinda got in the way.
And i'm sorry for short chapter
Since i'm on a school brake,i will try to upload more often and more longer chapters.
Sorry for any mistakes,see yaaaa

Mina, out :)