CHAPTER 11

Akiro's POV 

I tasted something warm, sour and sweet. When I opened my eyes Aido's wrist was in my mouth and I was drinking Aido's blood. I pushed Aido's arm away from my mouth, my entire body was burning and my head was pounding. "AHHH..!" I yelled out in pain.

Aido's POV

I held Akiro down, this process would hurt like hell and I couldn't have him thrashing around. 

"I'm sorry Akiro, but please try to bear with it..." I was crying as he screamed in pain, I hated to do this but he would have died if I didn't.

Akiro's POV

The pain was  unbearable I felt like I was dying. I couldn't hear Aido voice and my vision began to blur. "AHH....Ahh..!" I kept screaming it hurt so much. What was happening to me? Warm tears fell down my face as Aido picked me up and held me tight in his arms.   

After a couple hours,  I was still in a lot of pain but it was more bearable now. Aido pick me up and we walked out of the house and started to run.  When we got to Aido's house my brother was there sitting on the couch. As soon as we came in he jumped up and ran over to us. 

"What did you do to my little brother? " My brothers eyes were burning with rage.  I wanted to roll me eyes and tell my brother off because I know Aido doesn't need this right now but I could barely move.  Aido ran to his room and put me on the bed gently. I felt like my head was going to explode. 

"Aikro you'll be fine," Aido said as he put his hand on my cheek. I cried because that's the only thing I could do now.

Aido's POV

I rested my head on his chest, he felt warm and his heart was beating erratically. "You'll be okay, just bear with it for a few more hours..." I knew he'd be better by tomorrow but I was still worried out of my mind. 

Kyle had followed me to my room and was yelling at me, I tried ignoring him but he wouldn't let up so I explained what had happened as calmly as I could. But when I got to the part where I thought Akiro would die I couldn't help but cry. Akiro was in so much pain because of me and it tore me up inside. 'Everyone gets hurt because of me...'

Kyle's  POV

"I would slap you right now but I know I would get slapped by Aikro too once he found out...*sigh* you know Aikro will be alright and he will never hate you, that much I know." I gave Aido a small smile before turning and leaving him and my brother alone.

Akiro's POV

When I woke up the next morning the pain was gone and Aido was laying next to me sleeping restlessly. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly, I never wanted to let him go.

Aido's POV

I was exhausted but something stirred me awake from my light sleep, I slightly opened my eyes and saw Akiro cuddled up to me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, "How are you feeling Akiro?" I looked down at him with sleepy eyes and tried not to pass out, I had only just fallen asleep and I know just what Akiro was going to want now that he was awake. 

I loosened my shirt and half slipped it off revealing my neck, " I don't mind, but if you want there's some blood in the fridge..."

Akiro's POV

I looked at Aidos neck and instantly backed away from him. "I'd rather have the blood in the fridge." 

"Ok." Aido got up and went to the fridge. He came back with a bag of blood in his hands, I took it and ripped it open. I started to drink from it but when I swallowed it, it didn't sit right going down so the next thing I know I'm coughing up the blood all over myself. I couldn't keep it down for some reason.