Klaus's Memories

Klaus P.O.V

"Camille..." I called from the hallway of the compound. The dim light shone from my little girls nursery so I walked over to her room, hoping to find my love. "There you are, I was looking for you" I said as my eyes met Cami's sun blonde hair and loving eyes.

"I was just trying to get this little girl down, she seems shaken" Cami repeated her smile beaming as I walked towards her and my daughter

"No wonder she's shaken she's gone through a lot with her uncle trying to kill her and all" I repeated, smiling lightheartedly, when I finished I placed a soft kiss on my little girls forehead  and took her from Cami's arms ,cradling her in my own.

I rocked Hope softly watching her hazel doe eyes fall into a peaceful sleep. Looking at her like this, I always wondered how I could create something so pure and innocent after all the devilish deeds I have done. Her beautiful angelic face, so pure, looked at me before her eyes closed and her lips became slightly parched as Hope feel asleep.

I placed Hope down gently into her crib before walking over to Camille who was starring at the New Orleans nightlife skyline.

"People in New Orleans really have no idea what secrets this town has buried. It seems almost fun to be that naive" Cami said her eyes fixated on the lights shining from the city. I could tell she hated living in he world were death and hell lived.

" you were once that naive, a part time bartender psychiatrist living in New Orleans and visiting her uncle at church, if I remember correctly" I replied, my softly place my arms around her waist.

"And now I've traded in drunk alcoholics for witches, warlocks and vampires" She said her hands touching mine

"Don't forget werewolfs love, they can get very jealous if you leave them out" I smiled .

"Did Hayley tell you" Cami began, I began to come concerned. What was she talking about? Was it about Hope? " When Elijah burnt himself and Finn in the house, Hope and I were outside. We would have been charcoal if the car didn't magically stop" Cami informed hoping to give me a hint so I would guess.

After moments of utter silence she looked into my eyes and said one simple word " Hope"

I stood still as a rock only turning to look at my precious girl, she was so powerful yet so young.
"Hope used magic to turn the car off" I finished hitting realisation

"I know she's part witch and witches of NOLA have certain powers but could a one year old predict the danger that awaited her" Cani asked growing even more concerned

"She's powerful Cami. We don't know what powers await her, all I know is her magic is enhanced by her hybrid side. She is going to be the most powerful witch in the world. That I can tell you" I said smiling proudly at my daughter, in years to come she will be so powerful and special, my little girl.