Chapter 4

In math,I was so confused with some problems and I didn't like math.

"Ms.Hanako is there something wrong?There is nothing on your paper"

"Ye---"

"Hanako,your grade for math is really low for the first week.So I suggest you need a tutor in math"

"Yes....."

Class was done and time for lunch.

"Miyako!Why is there letters in MATH!"

"Don't ask me,ask science!Oh by the way,whats your grade for math?"

"38%......"

"Well,I got a 68% so your fudge!"

"Oh!I forgot to get my bag!Wait here and DON'T eat my food Miyako!"

".....No promises....."

I ran to GYM and get my bag in my locker.When I got my bag,the teacher was talking to someone.I stand there like they can't see me.

"Yup!She did Yoite,but me and the other GYM teacher are deciding to have a battle between you and Hanako"

"So its like a situation of who is strong----"

They stop talking and looked at me.
The coach had a guilty look and Yoite had a 'what' look on his face.

"So.....um......did you hear that...Hanako?"

"Of course she did coach!Why do you think that she was standing there for no reason!"

"So...I have to battle Yoite?What if I don't want to?"

"If you don't I,as a teacher,will fail you"

"Okay...."
The teacher left the GYM and Yoite said,"You know your friend...she can't even defeat me when she was me,but she was too busy looking at me cause of my looks.I bet you also can't Ms.Hanako"

"I'll show you Mr.Playboy!I can handle looking at you and fighting the same time"

"How about now?"
He grabbed me by the hips and started to look in my eyes.

"I like your eyes...gray eyes and I could see my reflection of my eyes too which is purple..."

"Get off me and stop with the flirting!If you're trying to get me to fall in love with you and It will never happen!"

He lets go of me and said,"Just wait...One day you'll come up to me and beg me to go out with you"

"Like it will happen!"

I exited out and thought to myself:I will beat him no matter what!I will not stop myself from fighting him and I promise.
I came back and Miyako asked,"What took you so long?"

"Oh...the teacher was talking about me going to fight Yoite to see who is stronger...."

"Hanako...good luck!I was in it but I lost cause of his looks...."

"Well,it doesn't matter right now!I can win for you and me!Even if you don't me to win for you..."

"Well,all I have to say this to you,but he is really strong.He has like all the different types of swords!"

"And I got all the different types of spells and 10 swords!"

"Wait....what kind of swords you have?!?"

"Lets see....I have an steel sword, enchanted katana,a sword I made which I haven't used,and I don't want to name the other swords."

"Good luck then!"
Miyako ran towards the classroom and left me alone under a tree.

"Miyako!Wait!"
I got up and ran to miyako.After a few hours,school was over and I was very tired!I waved good bye to Miyako and I went home.