Father!Mycroft x reader

Request: Could you please do a mycroft x reader oneshot where the reader is mycroft's daughter and he helps her through a panic attack. Thanks :)

Warnings: panic attack, stress, swearing

A/n: sorry if I have written this incorrectly, I've haven't experienced anything like this so I apologize for any mistakes

You were laying on the couch in the living room. It was mid winter, and exams were coming up. Even though you had been going over your notes and worksheets for weeks, you felt like you would fail. And if you failed you wouldn't get into a good college, then you wouldn't have a good life. You were trying to relax, but it wasn't working. It got even worse when your phone rang. You reached for your phone. Your friend, Julia, was calling.

"Hello?"

"Hey y/n. I need to talk to you."

You sat up.

"What's up?"

There was a pause.

"I don't want to be friends anymore."

You stopped breathing. Julia had been your friend since second grade.

"What?" You said in a shaky voice.

"I'm sick of you, okay? You're just a whiny little bitch, and I'm sick of it. So, we are not friends. Don't ever speak to me again."

And she hung up. Your phone slipped out of your hands. Everything that had happened recently, stress, exams, and now this? It hit you all at once. It felt like a hundred pounds of rock was laying on your chest. Tears were slowly coming out of your eyes. Everything seemed to go blurry. You barely heard the door open. By then, you were full on sobbing.

"Y/n, I'm home!" You could faintly hear your dad, Mycroft, shout. You pulled your knees up to your chest, laying your head down. It was hard to breath, like your lungs had stopped working. Everything was shaking.

"Y/n? Y/n!"

Mycroft had finally come into the living room. He knelt down next to you.

"Y/n, are you okay what happened?"

You couldn't answer. You could barely even breath. That's when Mycroft realized what was happening. You hadn't had a panic attack for a while, and last time it wasn't even close to this bad.

"Y/n, everything will be fine, okay? Whatever happened can't hurt you. Just breath, okay?"

Mycroft stayed there for almost an hour, talking to you and making sure you were okay.