Chapter 1

Today was our lacrosse game with Beacon Hills High School, the Cyclones. My best friend, Nicole, and I were getting off the bus with the rest of our team from Devenford Prep. Nicole looked over at her boyfriend, Brett, and started giggling like an idiot. I rolled my eyes.

Our rival team stood there, staring at us. Immediately, I caught the scent of a more than one werewolf. Last time we came it was only one, the True Alpha Scott McCall. As if reading my thoughts, Brett walked up to me. "Scott bit that kid, Liam." I looked at Scott. "Liam, as in the Liam that was expelled from Davenport Prep?" Brett nodded. I smirked. "Hear that, Nicole? Our boy Liam is playing." Nicole laughed, "This should be interesting."

The opposite team's coach blew the whistle and the game started. A few minutes into the game, someone threw the ball to Liam. I looked over at Nicole, who was already looking at me, and we nodded in sync. We charged towards Liam. Nicole and I rammed into him and he grunted and fell.

"Ashley?" He looked straight into my eyes. "Who?" I asked dubiously. He stood up and the coach blew the whistle. Liam was running my way, so I put my foot out and he tripped. I "accidentally" tripped and fell right on top of him. "Oops."

Nicole passed me the ball. I pointed at Liam once I started running and she nodded. I could hear the "Oof!" from where I was standing. I shot the ball and we got the point.

We hit Liam countless times. I ran past my teammates and the ones from the opposing team, towards the goal, with Nicole by my side. I didn't even notice McCall running right towards us. He rammed right into us and I heard two loud cracks! My ankle. I cried out in pain, as did Nicole.

"You're messing with the wrong pack," Scott growled. I felt my ankle going back into placs, healing already.

Brett got all up in Scott's face and shoved him. "Back off, man. That's my girlfriend and my best friend there." Stiles I think was his name, came running towards them. "Hey! Scott is my best friend. Not him, man." Stiles pushed Brett. Then everyone webt crazy.

Every teammate was shoving one another, punching each other. Nicole and I still lay on the floor, laughing. It took a while for the commotion to die down but it did.

"One minute!" Coach called. Brett passed the ball to Nicole. She started running towads the goal. Some guys tackled her. It's over, I thought. Then I saw the ball flying towards me. "Smart girl," I mumbled as I caught it. Three seconds later, I made the winning shot. My team cheered. We won. "YES!!" I cheered.

Their coach allowed us to use their locker rooms. When everyone left, it was just me, Nicole, Brett, Liam, Stiles and Scott in the locker rooms. "Liam, buddy!" I opened my arms. "Remember us? Your best friends who you dropped when you came to this lame school and started hanging out with these bitch ass losers?" Liam growled. "Come on buddy, bring it in. Seriously, I've missed you." His expression softened. Once Liam got close enough, I kicked him in the shin and judo flipped him.

Scott brought out his claws, but Nicole and Brett stepped in front of me. I leaned down next to Liam on the ground and whispered in his ear. "How's it feel to be on the losing team?" I laughed. He glared at me. "Oh, come on ya big baby. Grow up. It's a game. I'm sure you've won... Oh.. No, you haven't."

Liam tried to get up but I pushed him back down. "Get off of me," Liam warned. "Are you still having trouble with your anger issues?" I made a pouty face. I heard someone squirming pathetically. It was Stiles, who was being pinned against the wall by Nicole.

"I've gotten it under control," Liam mumbled. "Are you sure? Full moon's soon and you don't wanna go on a killing spree, do you?" Something flickered in his eyes. Fear. Definitely fear. Mocking him was fun, especially since I knew he couldn't control his anger. But I shouldn't be talking, I can't control it either.

"Get off of me or I swear I'll get you off of me," he said menacingly. I smiled sarcastically. "Woof," I mocked. I stood up. "Let's go." I said to my friends.

Nicole released Stiles and Brett followed us out. We got back onto the bus with the rest of our team, all the way back to our own school.

*****************************
Hi! So this is my first fanfiction and I hope it's good. If you have anything you'd like me to know, how I can fix the story, please let me know! Also, I'd love some feedback, positive or negative, thank you!