Chapter 1: shes acting werid

Javier's P.O.V
I was laying in a tent with Kate but she was still sleeping so I decided to go outside and sit by the fire but then I realized Gabe was sitting there.
"What are you doing Gabe?Why are you still awake?". Javi asked Gabe.
"Nothing...just... Thinking and I couldn't sleep"Gabe said still staring at the fire. "Thinking about what?" I questioned. "Clementine, she has been acting weird around me and I'm thinking why she is acting that way" "Well... Maybe she likes you Gabe... I Mean sometimes girls act weird around boys they like" Javi tells Gabe smiling. "WHAT NO SHE CANT LIKE ME" Gabe said with wide eyes "I said SOMETIMES girls do that, not all girls do.Well I'm tired I'm going to bed you should to Gabe" Javi said walking into the tent. Gabe sighed then went into a tent with Mariana and fell asleep.

-Morning-

Gabe's P.O.V
'I still don't believe what Javi told me last night she can't like me she's way to mature for me and... I'm..Well... Not that mature.But does she like me?How will I find out if she does? Do I like her? No Gabe you can't be serious I can't like her...Can i?' All these thoughts are going through my head then I realized "I do like Clem" I said shockingly "GABE, me and you have to go hunting for everyone and find some medical supplies for Kate" A girls voice said getting louder as she was approaching the tent. When the girl opened the tent flap I looked up to see Clementine. My stomach dropped and I started to blush and I think she saw me blush "Why so red?" Clem said laughing. "I'm not...Just cold" I said looking down at the ground. "Well come on slow poke get moving" Clem said and then I got ready.

-Time skip-
Clem's P.O.V
I'm trying to hide the thought that I like Gabe so I try to act like my normal self. When Gabe came out of the tent with his gun he looked at me then said "Ready" then I nodded. I'm kind of glad that we had to do this alone because I really need to talk to him about my feelings. As we were walking towards the woods I looked back and saw Kate and Javi mouthing 'Clem's gotta boyfriend' I rolled my eyes and looked forward and continued walking.