Chapter 3: we need to talk

Gabe's P.O.V
Me and Javi were talking because he saw my face was red "So... What did Clem do to you to make you blush?" He questioned. "She...Kissed...Me"
Javi's mouth dropped "Gabe has a girlfriend" he said and then all of a sudden we here Kate say "Clem's gotta boyfriend" and we looked over and Clem looked embarrassed so I acted like I didnt hear her. A few minutes later Clem comes up to me "Hey Gabe can I talk to you?" "Sure what's up"
I said to her while we were walking towards the tent and got in it. "Here it goes... I...Like...You...Gabe." Clem said looking embarrassed "i...Don't like You Clem" Her faced dropped "I love you, your the only girl that I will love and I wanted to ask you...Would you like to be my girl-" I was cut off by her screaming "yes". It was very quiet and Kate, Mariana, and Javi went to bed but me and Clem were still awake "well we should get to bed Gabe we a long day tomorrow, one long day" Clem said laying on her left side "ok, sweet dreams beautiful" Clem blushed after he said that. 5 minutes later Gabe put his arm around Clem. She turned around and looked at Gabe in the eyes "Will you love me more if I kiss you?" "Maybe we will have to see" Gabe laughed. All of a sudden their lips were touching and they felt like they were in heaven.