You can't part 2

Vincent: *looks away and puts a finger over toothy smile* You can't.

Marionette & me: Can't what?!?

Vincent: You just can't

Marionette & me: Can't what?!?!

Vincent: You just can't

Marionette: WHAT?!?! WHAT IS IT THAT WE CAN'T DO?!?! WHY IS IT THAT YOU ARE SAYING THIS ANNOYING AS FUCK FRASE?!?! WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WE CAN'T DO VINCENT!!!!!

Marionette calm down.

Vincent: Yeah!

Really?

Vincent: What?

Never mind!

Vincent: I'll never understand girls!

Exactly, you'll never understand the complex origins of the feminine gender. Almost no man can only the certain male can understand the complex situation of the feminine side for when there are guys like that then the female has a new problem for the man can not figure out what the female needs and or wants so they call the females other female friend to figure out what it is that is happening or the man gives the girl flowers or chocolate or something sweet to make the female happy nevertheless the female might get more upset if what had just been given to her is a part of the problem for the female will yell at the male or hate the male until it is a time where she forgot why it was she was mad or where she ignores you for more than you think was possible!

Vincent: Wow... how about you tell us the meaning of life next!!

The meaning of life is wh-

Vincent: I didn't mean it!

Oh, okay... next time maybe?

Vincent: If they ask in the comments!

THIRD WALL BREAKER!!!

Vincent: I'm not a Third Wall Breaker.... yet... Why do you call me 'Purple Senpai'????

*blushes* F-FUCK!! *runs up a tree* D-DA-DAMN YOU P-PURPLE S-SE-SENP-NPAI!!!!

Vincent: *giggles* to cute~ put in the comments why she calls me Purple Senpai~