Untitled Part 1

Somewhere in an unknown town in Chihuahua, Mexico lived a man of tremendous honor and power. He was respected by many in the community. He was known to be kind and quiet. A Mexican American that once traveled half the world as many would say. Don Oscar Joaquín de la Rosa did in fact travel the world as a young man. Known for his strengths he was solicited as a bodyguard for many foreign dignitaries. Through his travels he met many people and helped many others as well. He left an impression everywhere he went.

Many saw his strength in action during combat and attacks. The young De La Rosa fought with such force that it was rumored that he could tear down buildings with his fists. No weapon could penetrate he defense. His two arms were the only offensive and defensive weapons he had. The few that survived the fury of De La Rosa would tell tales of a golden skin man whose eyes glowed through his dark sillouate. His aura violently swirled his body and lighting flashes would appear to empowering his arms. It was a sight of a demon. With a powerful yell De la Rosa would defeat his enemies and protect his clients. His fist flew like missiles destroying everything in his path.

While on his last assignment in Japan he met a young teen of the Yasutora family. The young boy fascinated by his overwhelming presence stood in awe when the two first met in Okinawa Japan. De La Rosa helped the young boy from a couple of bullies in the neighborhood. With one swing De La Rosa made a large impact crater on the side of an abandon building to intimidate the teenage bullies. Scared at his strength the young thugs pulled out weapons.

"You better be careful gramps, you might end up hurt like this chump" said one of the punks.

"Leave the boy alone, punks" demanded De La Rosa.

"It seems we have a hero boys, ha ha ha ha" laughed the group.

"Let's hurt this old man" said another punk.

"Yeah, ha ha ha, let's cut him" threatened another punk.

The bullies armed with swords, brass knuckles, chains and pipes rushed De La Rosa and the boy. Screaming as they ran to strike, De La Rosa took the boy as he used his arm to block the hits of the young punks. With a simple swoop motion he created power air turbulence with the power of strong winds which was enough to disarm the thugs and send them flying off.

The young man stood in awe. He dropped to his knees to show his gratitude and said thank you repeatedly. The young man asked for the gentleman's name.

"De La Rosa, Oscar Joaquin de la Rosa" said the man as he was waving good bye.

"Where are you from!" yelled the young teen.

"Chihuahua, Mexico! You should visit one day, you remind me of my grandchild who is your age now" replied De La Rosa as his image faded into the night.

Years had passed and that young teenager had become a productive member of society. He worked hard and got a girlfriend who both shared a love for experiencing new things and a bit of travel. One day they had saved up enough money to travel to Mexico. They traveled the country of Mexico for a couple of days, experiencing the culture. They both fell in love with the sounds, smells, and taste of the country. The young man remembers the old man and his name and began to ask around. By fate he met Don Oscar Joaquin De la Rosa and his lovely wife Doña De la Rosa. They instantly became honorary family members.

The young couple returned to Okinawa, Japan and years passed, they wed and it became a celebration like no one else has seen before. They incorporated Mexican culture into their wedding. The food was a hit and the guest loved it.

A year later the couple had a young baby boy, Yasutora Sado (茶渡 泰虎, Sado Yasutora). He grew and grew. Every year the boy seemed to be older than what he really was. Sado was young when they moved to Mexico. The father had secured an engineering job. Sado loved Mexico and he picked up the Spanish language quickly. He met Don Oscar Joaquin De la Rosa who he called Abuleo, his honorary grandfather. This is all changed when the family met tragedy.

One stormy night the couple was driving home through a storm. Sado was not with them. Sado had insisted to stay with his abuelo to play that day. Who knows what could have happened if Sado was in that car that particular day. Would have his absence played a huge part in Ichigos life. Well we are thinking too far ahead after all. Lighting struck a large tree which caused a chain of events. The tree knocked out power lines up ahead their path. The rain was pouring like a waterfall. They could barely see and with no street lights their head lights was not enough. The broken tree also scared the wild life in the area. Deer ran and one jumped in front of the vehicle startling the couple who for a second distracted them from the tree in the road as they swerved to avoid the deer only to hit the side of tree which cause them to lose control and fall into a small river which waters had caused a flash flood. The car landed upside down trapping the couple. They met their doom and their vehicle was found the next day. The couple had drowned. The next morning news of the accident reached Sado. He was alone At age eight he only had his abuelo now. Oscar Joaquín adopted Sado

Sado had grown big and strong but became violent. His loss of his parents fueled his hate. He was blind to reason. He took advantage of his size and strength and the things his Abuelo had taught him for his advantage. Oscar Joaquin tried everything to calm the child. He knew Sado was still hurting from the death of his parents and he would eventually find peace. Being the only Japanese kid in a Mexican town made him a target for bullying but Sado often took into his own hands to deal with bullies. This also caused tension in the town. Sado had become an unwanted child in the community. His abuelo used respeto (respect and honor), nobleza (nobility, having a strong center),machismo (strength), simpatica (a sense of mutual sympathy, kindness, and tenderness), modales(exemplary models of actions and attitudes), and honor(integrity) to raise Sado, but it was becoming difficulty until one day, the fathers of the children Sado fought, seeking to punish him, attacked Sado. Sado ran knowing the power of adults was going to be stronger than his. A group of angry fathers corner Sado in an alley. Seeking justice on their own they attacked Sado. Oscar Joaquín de la Rosa stepped in between them, and took the beating of the men. Sado stood quiet and scared as he saw his abuleo get punched and hit with weapons. He saw the strength of his abuelo in his eye. He also saw the pain he was enduring. He took Sado's punishment without retaliation. Sado was inspired by his abuelo that inspired him to become a decent person, and follow the lessons his abuelo and father wanted him to grow up with. To commemorate this event, Oscar Joaquín gave Sado an old Mexican coin; years later, when Oscar Joaquín had died, Sado made a vow that he would never fight unless it was to protect others, as instructed — even if his own life was in danger. The coin would come to symbolize this vow, which Sado now claims to hold more value than his own life. The coin that Ichigo also fought to protect and return to Sado years later. Sado's power and strength lie in his arms as it did with abuelo in his prime.