08

For the past few weeks everything seemed to be calm and relaxing. You're slowly starting to get to know more of Bigby but no memories have yet been triggered. You've spent time with him in his office and have gotten to study his stern facial expression.

He's hard to pry open and can be aggressive and cold but he hasn't shown that side towards you. You always saw the calm Bigby who still had that same aggressive look to his face, but didn't show it.

The last time you saw Bigby show his aggressive side was when a fellow citizen had a request. Something about them not being able to afford Glamour anymore? It didn't make sense but as he plead for some kind of reasoning with Bigby, Bigby simply lit one of his cigarette and stared at the man. He kept pleading and Bigby soon grew tired of it.

"Listen if you don't go and get yourself some glamour and fix yourself up..." he looked to your direction. You were sitting in one of his chairs watching the events unfolding before your eyes. "You'll be sent, away." He sternly ended his sentence taking one last drag of his barely used cigarette and flicking it onto the floor quickly stomping it, what a waste.

"Sheriff, Wolf please my family..." he man continued to plea from the foot of the door. "I don't care. Just fix it!" Bigby quickly interrupted him and slammed the door on his face.

You were in shock to see him act this way.

He walked over to his office chair and plopped down with a heavy sigh. You watched as he rubbed his temples with his hands deciding to keep quiet and not feed the fire.

You've learned some new things about Bigby such as his addiction to cigarettes and that his favorite were Huff & Puff. It amazed you how quickly he went through the cigarettes and had to buy more packs by the hour.

You also noticed how his eye color changes when he's stressed, upset, or angry. They go from a dark chocolate brown to an amber color. You've never seen eyes so bright and light. Well, then again, you wouldn't remember. You asked about this strange phenomenon only getting an "oh I've never noticed that before," as a response.
_______________________________

"There are 64 y/n l/n's living in New York," Bigby sighs as he slams down his paper folder containing the names and addresses of people with the same name as you, on his apartment desk. He takes a seat and flips through the stack of papers. "How is that even possible? Can your name really be that common?"

You giggle softly and pour Bigby some whiskey in his empty glass. He didn't even wait for you to finish pouring it when it was already touching his lips and sliding down this throat. "Easy Bigby, you know I'm starting to dislike these unhealthy habits of yours," you say as you screw the cap of the whiskey bottle back on, "that's enough for today."

Bigby sighs and shakes his head hiding his small smile that started to form on his lips. He opened to the first page of the stack. "Y/n l/n 72 years old," he glances up at you and looks you up and down, "hope that's not you."

You jokingly push his shoulder and take the next page from him, "y/n l/n 12 years old. Hey this could be me maybe?" You giggle and lay the paper in the rejection pile. "God I hope not," he replies adding his paper to the rejection pile you formed.

Bigby rested his forehead against his palms and closed his eyes. You walked behind him and softly began massaging his shoulders. You can hear soft groaning coming from him. You smile and continue, "you work yourself to the bone Bigby. You need some rest."

He leans back on his chair as you continue working your way on this shoulders. "You tired?" He asks looking up at you. You nod slightly looking down at him. "Lets go," he responds getting up from his seat. You smile and follow him to the bedroom.

Since the last time you had a nightmare you've had trouble sleeping on your own. Every night you would wake up from another nightmare and make yourself to the living room to sleep on the feet of Bigby.

To fix the problem Bigby moved his blue chair inside the bedroom to help with your nightmares, and so far it's been working.

"You know the drill," you looked over at Bigby as you grabbed one of his t-shirts. He turned his back towards you, "alright just hurry." You quickly change to the t-shirt as Big does the same and changes into more comfortable clothes as both your backs are turned to each other. "You good?" He asks. "Yep," you reply turning back to face him.

He lays down on his chair and you lay a friendly kiss on top of his head. "Goodnight Bigby," you smile making your way to the bed.

"Goodnight," he replies chuckling as he shifts around his seat trying to find a comfortable spot.