Chapter elevan ~ i love you

Senpai's POV

It's been two weeks since I had that dream. I've been feeling a little insecure and anxious.did that dream mean anything and if so , what?         

"Senpai , are you okay? You've been off lately and you look a little scared" y/n says her usual emotionless voice.

"Y-yeah just a little scared that a lot of girls have been killed in the school" I lied.

We coninued walking through the hallways. Every one we pass by looked frighten , we've all suspected that a student is the killer. Everyone has been less social due to that situation. But I'm not letting go of y/n.

"I'll be right back" y/n says and runs away to who knows where.

I just nodded.

It was after school and we decided to stay in school for a little longer. I ran a and through my hair with a sigh.

'Who could it be?' I asked my self.

Y/n's POV

I ran to class 3-A and saw my very last victim.

Megami saikou. She was the schools canceler and class rep. She has a crush in senpai.

My senpai..

"Y/n l/n , I should've known. I know what you've done and who you are." She says in her stern voice.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" I spat.

"I'm going to give you in to the police but may I ask you why your here and why your doing this?" She says.

"You won't turn me in , and I'm doing this because those girls are trying to take my senpai away from him , just like you. I've seen the way you look at him" I taunted.

"So your doing this just because you have a pathetic school girl crush on senpai? How stupid , just like you" she glared.

"Thanks I tried to act like you" I say and grabbed my big scissors from my skirt pocket.

I hid it behind me.

She glared at me.

I took the chance and stabbed her but her fast reflexes took a hold of my weapon and threw it through the window.

She glared and pushed me down.

"You bitch" I spat.

Then I saw a sharpened pencil on the floor and picked it up.

"What are you gonna do now? Give it up " she threatens.

"No can do" I stabbed her with the pencil in her left eye and quickly grabbed the school scissors (the ones you use in school that are small) and stabbed her hard in the chest.

She screamed in pain and suffer.

I grinned.

"What the hell y/n!"

Oh no..

That voice

I turned and saw him. My senpai.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You .. You killed her! Your the killer!" He screams.

"Senpai.. I did it for you , I love you" I say getting closer to him.

"Stay away from me! Get back! I'll call the police!!" He says scared.

"Why won't you love me" I say.

"Why would I love someone who kills?!" He yells.

"I love you" I say once more but the next thing that happened was unexpected..

He ran and pushed me out the window.. Except this window was closed. It had glass and I went flying through it. All I could see was the sparkle of the glass. Just like the sparkle I see in his eyes..

This was it , this was my karma.

I was now falling from the top floor.

"See you in hell" was the last thing I said.

Goodbye senpai