Staying organised ☺

I am writing this to help the people who struggle to have a good year and I hope this helps.

In order to stay organised you should always plan your day. For example: a fun and creative time table.
Furthermore you should always stay motivated and to always have a positive mind and to never think about negative things.

Another way to have the best year is to plan events for example plan a day to hang out with your Best friends (khadija ,Tayiba ,sumayyah ) and trust me it will help.

As a result always find good friends if you may not have known already I have started secondary and I have found the two most amazing friends who are Tayiba and khadija and make sure you don't hang out with people who will make you do bad stuff.

Another tip is to make goals for yourself for example maybe in 2016 you weren't kind enough so this year you want to make sure you be kind and this may sound weird but trust me after accomplishing your goal you'll feel good.

Always tell others how much they mean to you by perhaps writing a poem about them or just saying something that will bring a smile to their face. For example the other day I told Tayiba that she was the best.

Furthermore I recommend you to make a bucket list so maybe if you don't know what do you can refer back to your bucket list.
You should also stay social by hanging out with your friends or talking to your friends just how me khadija and Tayiba do.
Authors note...
Dear reader,
I really hope these tips helped you and good luck with your year.
Especially to my fluffy bunnys
Tayiba and khadija