Trust-In This Stud

Hey Stranger.  I said putting my hands in my pockets bitting my cheek. 

She got up and ran and hugged me. 
that was a good ass hug .
I grabbed her thighs ,picked her up and laid her on the bed,  I started kissing her and squeezing her hand . I felt this girl I felt what I've been missing for the past Year , I Felt her creaming Mann.  I just felt like telling her come stay with me, and show my baby I miss her. 

Yoo? Lani Its some Pizza Down here bruh, We ain't seen you In Foeva . Come Hollah Down Stairs Nana And Going No Where. 

Nana Was tiana nickname . 

Ardd , i said yelling to the door . you gon come chill over my house tonight ? 

so you think you could just come back when things fall apart in yo life huh ? shit benn falling apart in my life but you never care . 

i did ... she cut me off .. 

no the fuck you didnt , you said it was me and you , you planned a life with me . but then you left . and i bet mama knew you was gon break me off to , she treated me like a fucking daughter then go let you do this to me , that was it right? she said crying . 

Nana ... let me explain . i said while she start crying even harder . 

No dammit , just go yo . you fuck up everytime . 

mama died , Last Month . i said huggin her . 

what ? stop fucking playing lani . said looking me dead in the eyes .

It was a awkward silence i swear , she was looking up at me while i was hugging her tears was rolling down my eyes  .  then man all of a sudden she just start taking my clothes off . she laid me on the bed and start kissing me . i felt some type of way , i start kissing back , my birthday was in 2 days January 7th . I wanted to spend it with her man ,

i kissed her stomach and went to her thighs . i start eating her and she raised up and watched me while she moaned . she grabbed my head with one head and pushed it further . all i heard was " Hanging on by ellie goulding " i Always wanted to make Love to that song yoo . but i just didn't feel it . the vibe wasn't real . i thought of tee . i thought of her voice , i thought of her touch . i immediately got up and kissed her on the cheek as she slept . 

i put my chothes on and left . i got home at 2 am . i put my stuff down and hit shonda up to tell her to meet me somewhere we thought we'd ride pass ihop . 

Wassup girl ? i said sitting down across from her at the table . 

nun much Shid , Chillan . 

Who you seeing Boo ? i said Looking at my menu . 

Hmmpt , that Boy anthony . 

From the Game ? i asked .

Yeah , He Odee Nice . i like him dammmitt . she said cheesing .

aha, ... i laughed . 

whats up witchu ? 

Nun , why you ask that. ? i questioned . 

the way you laughed . ? whats up lani ? 

i seen tiana today . i did ha , but it aint feel right . 

so , what feels right . ? she asked .

Tee... i said covering my face . 

Tee ? ... She Is In love with someone else Lani , get over it . let that shit go . you hanging on to dead weight . 

Shes not dead weight , she just doesnt know who she wants . 

yall havent talked in months , you came to see her in jail the same night she got arrested and she already had a bitch on the side . you was a toy okay . 

Why the fuck you gotta be so blunt . you cant never be on my side . you always going against some shit i gotta say . what the fuck shonda . 

I aint even feel like eating , i got up and drove myself home , i was blasting to too much by drake and i came to a red light . and scrolled thru my phone ,i seen tee's name and just stared at it . i got in the house and layed on my bed , it was 3:46 am and my phone rung .

Hello ? i said tired at fuck .

Uhm , hey . 

Who Dis ? 

Tee. 

MY EYES GOT BIG ASF . I SAT UP AND EVERYTHING .  I WAS ODEE FEELING SUM TYPE OF WAY . '

Tee ? , What you want ? 

To Talk . she said .

OOohhkay. Wassup ?

How You Been ? she asked . 

Good , You ?

Ive been straight . i said lying . 

thats koo , Where You Live ? 

Tuh , why you trynna stalk nigga ? i said laughing .

Nooo ! got me fuhhhed upp . Even tho that would be a good idea , '

Aha , Nawl But Same place. 

ooo Thats Waassup , You still ballinn ? ,  yo birthday also coming up ma .

Yeaaa , still ballinn And Shidddd i know Bouta be 18,  I ain't even really excited ya know. 

yeah,  I know. 

well its was nice catchinn up I guess I'll hit you up later.  I said acting careless. 

uhm ok mylan, 

I hung up.....  and started wildinnnn out like a dumb ass. !  I was smoking drinking bastinnn music  , I was loosing it.  I went to bed at 6 am. it was Saturday And somebody woke me up by the knock on the door.  I had a white beater on and some boxers. 

Who is it  ? I said in my tired voice.

Room Service.  a cute little voice said. , i knew it was Nana,  she ain't slick. 

This ain't even a hotel.  I said opening the door.

I seen it on movies . she laughed.

Laaaaaniii. she came in and jumped on me. 

Its Your Birthday Eve .She said Laughing.

You A Bug Man.  I Said In My Sleepy Voice. She started kissing me and we walked into the room she pushed me on the bed and got on top of me.  she interlocked her hands with mines and started kissing me some more. 

lani ? 

yes ma ?  I said while kissing her neck.

I'm....   she hesitated to continue her sentence

huh baby ?

I'm pregnant.