Chapter Five: WHAT THE HELL!!??

???'s POV

Senpai, Senpai. I couldn't wait to be in the embrace of  my Senpai. Just thinking about him makes my heart bounce! Getting rid of her would be my first step to happiness. I saw my Senpai, Subaru... I came running up him and gave him a bear hug.

" Hi Chika Aiko." He said
" Hai!" I say dreamy
"Where's Yume?" He replied concerned
Ummm what am I going to say? He must have noticed the blood spattered all over me, because he pushed me away as far he could. "YOU MONSTER!" he shouted and started to run away to find her. I fell to my knees and started to cry. Why? Why me? All I wanted is to be with him..

( Well, hurting peeps ain't GUNNA help.)

Subaru's POV

"YOU MONSTER!" I shouted, before running to find Yume.
Magical time skip bought to you by holo unicorns

After looking in every single place. I found a dark alleyway, I walked down it, despite all the horror movies I've watched in a situation like this. I found, her, but she was curled up in a ball crying. "YUME!" She looked up and had buries, scratches blood everywhere. I ran up to her pulling her into a tight hug. She quietly sobbed in my shoulder, making me feel even sadder.

"Thank you for taking up yo-your time to find me." She whispered
"No problem Yume, know then lets get you to the nurses office." I reply. Then I had the perfect plan. I gave a sly smirk, they I carried her bridal style.

"WHAT THE- PUT ME DOWN!" She yelled
"Nope. I'm taking you to the nurses office."

Other magical time skip bought to you by holo unicorns

Yume's POV

I was at the nurses office being bandaged and cured.  I started to think about what Subaru did to me earlier. I mean it was fun. Then, out PURE RANDOMNESS, I feel my cheeks heat up. 'huh?' I thought to myself, it was getting redder by the second.
....
Is this was love feels like...?