Bitter Sweet Affairs: Joiah's Story

Prologue

"You have reached the voicemail box of three one four"

Fourty-six. Thats how many times I've called his number to only be sent directly to voicemail. Twenty- three. Thats exactly how many minutes I've been standing outside his bedroom window watching him thrust in and out between her this thighs as if he was running for a marathon. I studied her body straining my eyes to see only by the light of the moon that shown through the window. She seems to have some sort of beauty about herself. Small waist. Well smaller than my size twenty-eight. Thin body with an abnormally round ass that seemed to sit on her back and perky breasts. She was wrapped in skin the color of butter as he long black mane fell well past the middle of her back. She forcefully bounced her ass back meeting his every thrust as they fucked each other like jack rabbits moaning and panting.

My first mind told me to pull my butterfly knife from my tote and use the spare keys to enter his house and commit a double homicide. But I figured jail wasnt a place for a woman like me especially not over some shit called love and a bruised ego. As each second passed my heart grew to hurt more and more. Tears burned my eyes but never fell. The five carat diamond ring he proposed with not even thirty days ago sparkled by the moon. Yea I got the ring but it seems as if she got the man. I was supposed to be his wife someday soon and have his children. Seems to me that ship has sailed to never return.

I debated on turning and walking away. You know, leave him and all this bullshit in the past. Start over fresh. Yet i wanted to know why. What did i do to make him lied to me, hurt me, use and abuse my love. What made him mislead me and play with my emotions. I just cant see what's so damn complicated with telling me that your just not ready for commitment. Hell im down with open relationships. Ive given him alot of me. I kept him happy, to my knowledge that is. I cook, i clean, i work, I give him his space, i give good sex and threesomes. Im a lady, a woman. I am a queen and treated him as if he would be my king. I didn't ask for the money, the cars, and clothes. I kept myself occupied so i wouldn't nag him about the time he has given me like so many women do. But that wasn't good enough. Just wasn't good enough

Before I knew it I was through the front door of what i've considered my second home for the past three years. Walking through the halls towards the master suite I touched the cracked door pushing it open. Positions had changed. She was now on top of his dick riding him slow and hard. She rocked back and forth as she arched her back. His hand were planted on her waist guiding her rhythm so that he could go deeper. Watching as he lifted his torso to her she was not straddling him grinding in a circular motion. His favorite position. Pulling her head back he exposed her neck as he softly planted kisses there and softly on her collar bone. She moaned in ecstasy . He pulled her closer than close. She moaned louder and called his name. I knew the feeling of pure pleasure that she was experiencing throughout her body. He fucked her the same way he fucked me. He even kissed her the same was he kissed me.

Just as I opened my mouth to speak his eyes met mine and it seemed as if everything in him froze. His jaw slowly fell open as a smirk fell across my face.

"Baby, no, don't stop! Im almost there." she said breathlessly and began to ride him harder. Just as she spoke to him she followed his gaze towards me and jumped up screaming "What the fuck! Who in the hell are you?"

"Look bitch I'm about two seconds off your ass so I would advise you not to say shit to me." I said in a calm tone as her face became a little more familiar

"Ian what the fuck is going on?" she said trying to cover herself with the sheets as Ian now sat at the edge of the bed with his head in his head.

"Tosha stop with the damn dramatics. You know exactly what's going on." he said to her with much attitude in his barritone voice.

"So what is going on Ian? Cause i seem to be the only one out of the loop." i said stepping closer. "Cause what it seems like to me is I just caught my fiancee fuckin another bitch!"

"Fiancee? Ian you told me you left her months ago! You said me and our baby was the only thing you wanted and needed." she said as if her feelings were hurt.

"Baby!" I yelled "Aw hell naw nigga you got me real fucked up!" I said flipping the light switch on and things because clear. I did know her. Very well. She was his favorite girl from The Red Carpet Gentlemen's Club.

"Yes bitch i said baby. And we are supposed to be getting married in a couple of weeks." she said with much attitude.

Before I knew it I charged at her swinging with full force. I busted her nose on contact as she fell to the floor screaming and holding her face. I showed no mercy as I through punch after punch hitting every part of her body I could.

" Joi Stop!" Ian said trying to pull me off of her yet i had a hand wrapped around her hair and i didn't plan on letting go anytime soon.

"Get the fuck off of me nigga!" I screamed trying to squeeze from his grip.

"Let my hair go bitch!" she screamed at i threw another punch to her face making a hard knocking sound.

"Your going to hurt her Joi! Stop!" he said lifting me in the air as her body jerked upward with my hand. With my body in the air and her body beneath me I threw a kick to her chest knocking the wind out of her body. Letting her hair go she fell to the ground coughing and trying to catch her breath as she bled all over his plush white carpet.

"Fuck you nigga.  Fuck you that nasty ass bitch and that raggedy ass bastard she claiming to be carrying!" I said now throwing punches at him as he blocked my hits while trying to move out of my reach. " Nigga I oughta cut your ass from ear to ear." I said almost out of breath. "You a bitch made ass muthafucka!"

"Joiah calm down damn!" he said yelling at me.

"Calm down? THE FUCK YOU MEAN CALM DOWN?!? How the hell am I supposed to calm down and you up in here fucking this bitch as if she is the best thing you ever had. And this bitch pregnant.  Yall trifilin asses getting married too?!? And you tell me to calm down. Nigga kill yourself two times for that shit! " I said reaching for the nearest object which was a bottle of Burberry cologne and laughed it at his ass. He tried to duck but was too late and the bottle crashed against his head sending a deep scream from within him.

"Joi baby Im sorry." he said in a soft voice holding his head in pain.

"You damn right you sorry. You and that bitch can be sorry together. Im done. Forget you ever knew what the fuck a Joi was." Turning to Tosha on the floor I spat at her. "And as for you bitch I am far from finished. I'll catch your ass in traffic." I said throwing another kick that landed in her stomach.

"Baby wait!" he said grabbing my arm.

"Let me fucking go!" I said snatching away.

"Joiah it was a mistake. I love you. I love you with everything inside of me. I cannot lose you!"

" What the hell has love got to do with it? Love didnt stop you from fucking her and get her pregnant. And love sure in hell aint finna make me stay." I said turning away from him and snatching my purse off the floor.

As I walked down the hallway to leave his house I heard him running after me. In one swift motion I pulled my blade and flipped it open.

"If you fucking come near me again I will kill you." I said in a calm tone as i placed the cold metal on his collar bone. He immediately through his hands up in surrender. "Ian I mean it. Leave me the fuck alone. I am dead to you." I said looking deep into his eyes. I felt his hurt and saw his pain. But my hurt was so much greater. I had hurt so much more.

That night I walked away from him I also walked away from the woman I once was.  I walked away from everything I once knew as love. I walked away from my joy.

Chapter one coming next. Please VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!