Fragmented Memories: A sad NovaHD One-Shot

TrialByPen presents: Fragmented Memories

NovaHD

(DrillMaxSaberTooth4Films)

~+~+~+~++~+~+~+~+~++~+~+~

Jame's POV.

We were doing a 72 hour stream, and everyone except me was dead tired. I decided to go to sleep 6

"Food Run!" Jordon announced, like we needed it.

"Great, more reasons to fish our dollar bills for snack-craving people," Seamus groaned,

"Hush, Does anyone want to go?"

"Eh... no." I said, rubbing the back of my neck,

"Nah... I got to upload, record, edit..." Seamus said,

"I still got to get the camera ready for Creature Talk.." Danz said.

"I just don't want to, despite I got nothing to do." Sp00n said,

"Nobody wants to go, Jordon," Ze called from upstairs,

"If we're going to be like that, I suppose e can chance it," Jordon said, holding straws. "The longest one gets whatever he or she wants."

"Really?!" Eddie giggled,

"The shortest has to go." Jordon finished.

"Looks like Awsty is going..." DrillMax chuckled,

"Wow..." Awsty spat at Drill, "Ignorant."

~+~+~+~+~+~++~+~+~+~+~

"I still don't want to do it!" I said, stubbornly.

"Those who don't participate will, AND I MEAN WILL, clean the entire house, cook our food, do stuff on TreeTopia, and do five pushups in a maid outfit saying "I don't want snacks...' Am I clear?" Jordon anounced,

Everone from upstairs to the living room ran into the kitchen.

"That;s better, pick a straw." Jordon commanded softly.

We each picked a straw, Aleks being the biggest, me with the littlist.

"God Dammit." I cursed, "You made the littlest higher to make it seem the biggest!"

"That's the whole point~!" Jordon sang,

"#ScumbagKootra" Dan said looking at the stream chat.

"Yeah, go get me some snacks!" Aleks called from the living room, He kissed me, "I want gummie bears!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." I muttered before grabbing my coat, it was chilly outside so... yeah,

I saw Max give me a smirk before leaving, I wonder what he was smiling about... maybe he's about to propose to Rene, ho knows.

I opened the door to my car and pulled out the driveway, slightly humming to the song on the radio.

I started driving to the mall, instead of the shopping center because snacks where cheap; besides, I got money I can get me a soda.

Half way across the way, I notice a car right beside me, suspiciously. I shrugged it off and kept driving.

The man didn't make any turns, So I made a left one and he followed suit, I made a right one and he was on my tail.

This man was following me...

I wasn't worried because I know the guys had pepper spray and a taser in the glove compartment, The fans nowadays are getting a little touchy.

I pulled on the freeway and he sped up to me, I saw his face and he had a malicous smile. He purposly made a sharp right turn and hit me. I kept control and he rammed me again, causing me to almost change lanes...

BAM!

My car hit the concrete wall and did a barrel roll, I wasn't sure how high I went but I was pretty sure I scaled my attacker.

I landed on the side and I hit the window, and the sudden impact made me hit my wheel before the airbag shot out. I lost control and I went off road and hit a tree.

I blacked out.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~++~+~+~+~+~

My eyelids slowly split apart, my vision was blurry and I heard ringing. I felt my heart beat quicken, adrenaline pumping into my veins as I whipped out my phone. I saw I had twelve missed calls from the guys. How long was I out?

I opened the car and got out, only to find my legs have failed me and I landed on the side of my cheek. I mustered my hand to touch the back of my head, It was wet... 

I smelt the irony taste of blood, I couldn't scream for help, because I couldn't close my mouth....

i broke my jaw... I broke my nose... who knows... I could've broken my head,

I thought of my friends, my family, and my boyfriend, Aleks...

I took one last look at my hand before I went numb.

It was cold.... So cold.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Aleks's POV:

He hasn't returned, its been three hours and fifty minutes.

It never takes her this long before, and I was dreading the worst.

I was sitting on the couch like a dog waiting for the owner to get home.

"If she ran with my gummy bears... I swear..." Aleks grumbled, playing Mario Party with Seamus. Whom was screwing over me and Dan.

The stream had to go on, 24 hours remained on the timer so we had time to killed.

"I... er... Have to go to Monica's house..." Jordon was bright red,

"What? A booty call?" Eddie asked,

Fuwa burst out giggling, I was chanting "What the fuck dude?!", Seamus was chuckling but still fucking me over by stealing his stars.

"Shut up Eddie..." Jordon left the house, angry. He slammed the door.

"IGNORANT!!" Eddie yelled,

"That's exactly it,"  Seamus said smugly, "Whordan is a horrible liar."

"Where the fuck is Jammie with my GUMMYBEARS!" I threw the N64 controller on the floor.

"Wow, someone has a sweet tooth," Seamus stated,

I heard my phone ring. It was the ER...

"Hello?"  I asked,

"Is this Aleksandr Marchent?"

"Yes..." I asked, scared.

"Mr. Wilson is in surgery, he had a horrible accident. He has a major concussion, broken nose, fracture skull, a compound fraction on his legs,"

I broke down... 

"Aleks?!" DrillMax called,

"JAMES! IS IN THE HOSPITAL!"