Harry Potter

I decided I'm going to write a story for her.

Twin sister

Theia Bella Potter

Under orders of Dumbledore, Hagrid sent her to an orphanage the night Voldemort finds the Potter family. However before Voldemort killed Lily she sent her daughter to live with the Centaur's in the forbidden forest. When Hagrid couldn't find her she was pronounced dead.

She is 5 minutes younger than Harry. When she was born, her magic erupted into bright colors.

While growing up in the forbidden forrest she came across many books left by students that ran out of the woods scared for their lives. She learned wandless magic along with silent spells. She learned to become an animagus at 5 and completed it when she was 6. She was a black wolf with bright green eyes. She learned how to sneak in the buildings around hogwarts using her animagus form, but never entered the school. She stole herbs and many other plants from Professor Sprouts garden and made her own within the forest. She stole first aid supplies from the Quidditch supply room off the side of the Quidditch pitch.

She found other supplies from various buildings and with the help of a few Centaur's she built a house in the trees. Unless you are looking for it you cannot find, especially after she put a spell on it to make it invisible.

A week before her 11th birthday an owl swooped into her house and dropped a letter on her natural moss bed and the flew out the window again.

Her tree house

The letter stated

The letter stated

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore (Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Theia Bella Potter

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.
Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

Second page of letter

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

UNIFORM
First-year students will require:
1.Three sets of plain work robes (black)
2.One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear
3.One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)
4.One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)
Please note that all pupils' clothes should carry name tags.

COURSE BOOKS
All students should have a copy of each of the following:
The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1) by Miranda Goshawk
A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot
Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling
A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch
One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore
Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble

OTHER EQUIPMENT
1 wand
1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1 set brass scales
Students may also bring an owl OR a cat OR a toad.
PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS

Her wand