:: 5 ::

Bryce 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

*highly recommend for you to play this song while reading it*
Hi there 😄 sorry for the slowwwwwwieeeee update 😅

hope you like it 😊

-------------------------------------------

Lara POV

"hey you hit me first Mr!" I yelled at him ... gosh he hit me too hard ..I'm not so strong in physical but stilll I'm not gonna back down so easily..

" Hey you hit me to hard Mr" he mocked me back but in small voice to make it sound like me ..gosh it's funny since he has deep voice and when he tried to do it in small girly voice ..I tried so hard not to laughed.. jeez

I playfully glared at him .. "don't mock me Mr!" I tried to said it in deadly tone but failed miserably..urghhhhh!!! Why Lara Why girl!!!

"And if you forget beautiful....I'm the one in charge here" he replied with his tongue out .. urghhhh!!!

After three days of Winter and Logan's wedding ... Bryce and me get to know each other more and ....now we're having Pillow War in his room ... oh yeah ..I almost forgot to mention that I now lived with him .. until I go back to Spain ... Bryce told me that he wants me to moved in with him and I'm happy about that but .....the problem is ... My work ? ...Bryce suggest me to work at here ... and we both agreed.. but I'm a little bit sad ... ya know ... spain is nice place too and there's alot my friends live there... hmm... I'm gonna miss them ...

Now back to the reality Lara ... You have a war with the pain in the ass mate Bryce Xeron Kings..

I playfully scoffed at his word .. his eyes land on my lips .. hehehe yesss this is the TIME !!!

I licked my lips sexily while eyeing him .. his eyes turns black immediately...I heard low growl from my handsome mate... hehehe yassss!!!! ya hooooooo!!!

Gotcha B*tch 😂

"what? .." I asked him innocently ... he growled again ..hehehe love it!!

"oh ...you want this?" I put my point finger on my lips ...his eyes never left my lips ..I mentally do winner dance

"Sure..." I said with that he left no time stalking dangerously towards me .. I giggled planning new game for him ..it's gonna be soo much FUN

"uh oh ...Not So fast Baby Boy" I said putting my hands on his hard chest ..he's eyes completely turned black ... gosh I don't know why but I lovee to play with his Beast .. that's my game .. playing or should we call teasing his beast ..

I bring my face closer with he's ... I can feel his hot breath hitting my lips and nose ..I bring my face to the side of his face and whispered at his ear ..

"Tell me now baby ...Who's in charge now ?" he growled loudly but refused to announce that I'm the one in charge Now ... why is it so hard for him to just announced me as the winner .....his dominant side never back down easily...

I smirked and ran my hand through his soft dirty blonde hair... he groaned in pleasure.. I smiled wickedly ..

"baby ~~ ...tell me ...Who's in charge here or ... you might not get this" pointed at my red lips "as your price baby" I said with my sexy voice ... hehehehe